What would my 'official' title be now?

Petyr Baelish

I recently took what everyone calls the ''clerk'' position at our center after enduring the hell that is local sort at our severely understaffed center for the entire Summer. (Went from 239lbs to 192lbs between April and early August. God Bless all of you that have been doing this for decades lmao)

From what I've read, most PM clerks just handle NI3's, Will Calls, Postcards, and Address Corrections using UDC; although I haven't found a ton on this forum about clerks, to be honest.

I handle all mentioned above, plus processing all the international packages coming through our center, next day air internationals, and bagging next day air smalls as well; aaaaaaaand on top of that I process all of our hazmats every night as well. + All those stupid scans at the end of every night using a scanner made in 1776 that devours ASD's like it's made for it.

It really isn't bad, Wednesdays usually blow ass but it's easily manageable.

Filling out job applications for a second part timer though and keep getting asked for my current job title, and was just curious if there is a different official title for this since I seem to do more than what some have described as 'PM clerk', or if I'm still just a plain old clerk and UPS is just loading me down with more tasks instead of hiring another body for those other tasks. "Internationals Clerk" or something along those lines sounds a little more fancy on an application than just "Clerk"

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I recently took what everyone calls the ''clerk'' position at our center after enduring the hell that is local sort at our severely understaffed center for the entire Summer. (Went from 239lbs to 192lbs between April and early August. God Bless all of you that have been doing this for decades lmao)

From what I've read, most PM clerks just handle NI3's, Will Calls, Postcards, and Address Corrections using UDC; although I haven't found a ton on this forum about clerks, to be honest.

I handle all mentioned above, plus processing all the international packages coming through our center, next day air internationals, and bagging next day air smalls as well; aaaaaaaand on top of that I process all of our hazmats every night as well. + All those stupid scans at the end of every night using a scanner made in 1776 that devours ASD's like it's made for it.

It really isn't bad, Wednesdays usually blow ass but it's easily manageable.

Filling out job applications for a second part timer though and keep getting asked for my current job title, and was just curious if there is a different official title for this since I seem to do more than what some have described as 'PM clerk', or if I'm still just a plain old clerk and UPS is just loading me down with more tasks instead of hiring another body for those other tasks. "Internationals Clerk" or something along those lines sounds a little more fancy on an application than just "Clerk"

You're a PM Clerk little finger

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
IMG_3769.JPG