What would you consider as age harrassment

Future

Victory Ride
Funny-pictures-of-old-people-birthday.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Guess I tagged myself as old at around 45 years of age. Was being harrassed about my overallowed on my old route. Filed an Article 37 grievance asking them to take into consideration my age and physical condition. Told center manager I was no spring chicken anymore.

ski or die

Ski or Die
Heck, the first time was when a retail clerk asked me if I was a senior citizen because on Tuesday they receive a 25% discount. It was the 1st time I ever used a senior citizen discount. I thought it was cool, before that I had never even considered that I was old. Now I always check for my discounts. I love being old!

HardknocksUPSer

Age harassment happens everyday at my center, how come I load 5 trucks while the guys who used to load more than they do now only load 3? I'm pretty sure the Anwser is because they can't do it anymore, that's age harassment at it's finest.

T

Turdferguson

Age harassment happens everyday at my center, how come I load 5 trucks while the guys who used to load more than they do now only load 3? I'm pretty sure the Anwser is because they can't do it anymore, that's age harassment at it's finest.
No that's called working smart not hard.

rod

Retired 22 years
Guess I tagged myself as old at around 45 years of age. Was being harrassed about my overallowed on my old route. Filed an Article 37 grievance asking them to take into consideration my age and physical condition. Told center manager I was no spring chicken anymore.

Not even close.

rod

Retired 22 years
Age has nothing to do with it. I know people in their 40's who can't climb a set of stairs. So far no one has had to slow down or change their plans just because old Rod is tagging along.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Poor, sweet baby. Maybe someday, when you can measure your tenure in years instead of months, you'll figure it out.