What would you do if..

AB831

you stumbled upon this one someone’s door?

Attachments

• E7A27804-014D-4C26-A076-B972680D93A0.png
    E7A27804-014D-4C26-A076-B972680D93A0.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 207

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
you stumbled upon this one someone’s door?
I'd put on a mask and gloves then carefully remove the contents of the packages, discard the shipping and packing material, disinfect the contents with an FDA-approved disinfectant for at least thirty seconds, then leave it at the door BUT I wouldn't touch the door, then I'd leave.

Just kidding. Assuming I'd even read it, I'd just drop the package at the door and scram.

Working4the1%

She forgot the rest of the requirements....and yes I am positive that’s a woman that made that note

Attachments

• A8F3D28D-49FA-4D15-B426-92366EDD775E.png
    A8F3D28D-49FA-4D15-B426-92366EDD775E.png
    676.3 KB · Views: 192

dezguy

I love notes like that. Not a please or thank you anywhere.

Haven't seen one like that but have gotten plenty of notes from people with video doorbells, since they've come up in popularity.

"Ring the bell and wait for me to answer. Once I see who it is, wait for me to come to the door."

Yeaaaaah this is an NSR. I'll ring the bell, leave your :censored2: on the porch and you can watch my ass walking down your driveway, back to my truck.

AB831

Haven't seen one like that but have gotten plenty of notes from people with video doorbells, since they've come up in popularity.

"Ring the bell and wait for me to answer. Once I see who it is, wait for me to come to the door."

Yeaaaaah this is an NSR. I'll ring the bell, leave your :censored2: on the porch and you can watch my ass walking down your driveway, back to my truck.
I kick it into overdrive when I see stuff like that. I try to be halfway to the next street by the time they reach the door.

dezguy

I kick it into overdrive when I see stuff like that. I try to be halfway to the next street by the time they reach the door.
Not me, I take my sweet time so they can watch me walking away.

Now, if you leave me a pleasant note, with a couple please and thank yous, I'm a lot more willing to wait around for you.

Star B

White Lightening
I'd leave it outside the door. I'm not UPS, so it doesn't apply to me. Heck, even "Please FedEx man" don't concern me, they must be talking about FX Corp, not FXE. Now, if it says "FedEx Express driver, please...." then maybe. Extra bonus points if they go "FEDERAL EXPRESS CORPORATION EXPRESS DRIVER". They get a keyboard with capslock glued on.

If she was a hottie you would wait....

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Brunette, Latina? Aye Papi:lol::lol:
Reminds me of the time as a swing, I delivered to a house that had the front door opened. As my eyes adjusted to the darker interior of the house, I saw a nice looking female dressed in a miniskirt and frilly apron, bent over with a whisk broom and a dustpan, derriere facing me. She slowly stood up, looked at me, and exclaimed "You're not the regular FedEx driver!"

I still laugh every time I think about that incident. The regular driver was near retirement age. I found a new respect for him!

JJinVA

Whenever I see a sign that says, "Delivery people. Please take packages to rear door!!", I always laugh as I set it on the front porch and drive away. Making sure not to ring the doorbell or honk as to not alert them until Im gone.