Whats going on with 251

Gimme Danger

More than 2 to 1 margin victory by 251 United Action. Now 2 slates from the former administration are running against them. No chance.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
More than 2 to 1 margin victory by 251 United Action. Now 2 slates from the former administration are running against them. No chance.
Lmfao. That ain't all that's running fatty. Besides your mouth, word is there are 5 independents. Why? Cuz your doing an amazing job.

Gimme Danger

So, even if these mystery members do run, who are they? Are they campaigning? I've only seen and heard about the 2 retread slates running against United Action. These mystery candidates would stand even less of a chance.

wide load

So, even if these mystery members do run, who are they? Are they campaigning? I've only seen and heard about the 2 retread slates running against United Action. These mystery candidates would stand even less of a chance.
I'm not disagreeing with the mystery people. And it's only hearsay. Until the mystery people find a nomination, a second and accept, it's only a rumor. 1 month isn't enough time to drum up 1000 votes.

lookahead251

You keep thinking UA is the only one in the running, I've personally talked to several people that would rather have no union at all...I remember the days when people were proud to be part of local 251, proud to wear the union jacket and attend meetings..Ua turned it into a circus and refuse to recognize that they have done serious damage to the pride of local 251.We are laughed at, people shake Thier heads saying "what a shame" .our local should be a legacy to hand down to other generations, not destroy where doors are shut in our faces because of the Fowel mouth liars, inexperienced,condescending poor excuses of an administration we have now..I voted UA last election figured we needed fresh blood hungry agents that would build our local not destroy it..I don't know who I'm voting for but I can promise you it's not UA and there are many members behind me with support on this one....

wide load

You keep thinking UA is the only one in the running, I've personally talked to several people that would rather have no union at all...I remember the days when people were proud to be part of local 251, proud to wear the union jacket and attend meetings..Ua turned it into a circus and refuse to recognize that they have done serious damage to the pride of local 251.We are laughed at, people shake Thier heads saying "what a shame" .our local should be a legacy to hand down to other generations, not destroy where doors are shut in our faces because of the Fowel mouth liars, inexperienced,condescending poor excuses of an administration we have now..I voted UA last election figured we needed fresh blood hungry agents that would build our local not destroy it..I don't know who I'm voting for but I can promise you it's not UA and there are many members behind me with support on this one....
Careful, someone may mistake us. Lol. But I agree, I've spoken to many of embers. What a shame.

wide load

Alot of rumors I guess Saturday September 24th or is it September 25th monthly meeting will close all those rumors
Well the notice that not everyone received stated a September 24th date for nominations. The 25th would be the monthly meeting. Anything of value?

wide load

Because this local isn't being run only by UA, TDU calls all their shots. They also run their campaign for them. Is it for free? Nope, it costs the members 30k a year in a scam call "Teamster Rank and File Education and Legal Defense Fund". Yet not a single member has ever benefited from this BS fund.