What's in the Ohio Rider?

rushfan

I've been following up with the second vote on our contract. What is in the Ohio Rider that did not pass?

AndUPSER

The Ohio rider failed because people, mostly out of local 100, wanted to voice their displeasure with the new contract. The Ohio Rider is just a one page document. Some are saying we can add more stuff to it, but I doubt that'll happen.

I'll do a search because I believe there are some discussions already on it.

UPSGUY72

We'll be the last to cash in. $$$$$

As I read it everyone should get there at the same time. Unless some local goes on strike after voting down there local rider / supplement and both the company and union call and impasse . Isn't correct that after impasse is declared UPS is free to implement the new contract as it is and the local's that haven't voted it either can vote for a strike or they get whats on the table.

As I read it everyone should get there at the same time. Unless some local goes on strike after voting down there local rider / supplement and both the company and union call and impasse . Isn't correct that after impasse is declared UPS is free to implement the new contract as it is and the local's that haven't voted it either can vote for a strike or they get whats on the table.

Locals 705 and 710 have our own separate contracts and won't even bother entering serious negotiations until the national is finished. Then we through out what we don't like and amend as needed.

UPSGUY72

Locals 705 and 710 have our own separate contracts and won't even bother entering serious negotiations until the national is finished. Then we through out what we don't like and amend as needed.

I was under the assumption that those where already voted in. My bad...