Whats more important over allowed or SPHOR?

off spa

At my center there are times when a driver can run sometimes a half hour under but still not make "certified" sphor. Due to him/her not making sphor he has been threatened with a warning letter. I guess I don't get it and just have to laugh! Thanks for your input in advance!

At my center there are times when a driver can run sometimes a half hour under but still not make "certified" sphor. Due to him/her not making sphor he has been threatened with a warning letter. I guess I don't get it and just have to laugh! Thanks for your input in advance!

Who cares....really...if you do what you are supposed to do..........tell them to pound sand!..............thats what I do!That way they will leave you alone and bother somebody else!

off spa

Company is saying since driver was "certified" a certain sphor he/she should run the number every day. center manager says this is two levels of performance that has been upheld in a grievance hearing. Seems that even following methods and doing what you are suppose to do still isn't enough.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Safety first??.....unless it screws up your. SPHOR! Honestlyits like playing MONOPOLY wit5h a 2 year old. Everytime you pass go...................its a different set of rules!
100% agreed. It's like that with everything. Safety first....protect the egress till we get buried neck deep in packages, then stack bulk outside the truck or pile the slide six feet high until someone trips n gets hurt...then you weren't following the rules.

BrownChoice

Around my center, the slowest guy in the building does everything by the book. He knows the contract in and out. He should be steward sadly that is not the case. They don't bug him because they know he knows nothing about production. Yet, it is obvious management doesn't like him and they're always pissed off.. As well as the other few drivers in his area who have to do his work included!

It's a cross of Upstate and Integrity.

​Absurdity with a mean streak!
Its a very poor Upstate impression. First you have to negative Rep everyone. Second you have to post a bunch of stupid crap. Third. you have to write a 45000 word post describing whats wrong with everyone on BC. AND last but not least.........you have to be a BIG POOPIE HEAD!.................You got one out of four! Guess which one???...LMAO

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Its a very poor Upstate impression. First you have to negative Rep everyone. Second you have to post a bunch of stupid crap. Third. you have to write a 45000 word post describing whats wrong with everyone on BC. AND last but not least.........you have to be a BIG POOPIE HEAD!.................You got one out of four! Guess which one???...LMAO
You forgot writing a chapter of a book outlining how pathetically sad your life has become, giving your opinions about 76 members and how much you think they suck and storm out the door....then come back 3 weeks later like it never happened. And continue to be a giant :censored2: like you just signed a new contract with summers eve!! lmao.

Ouch

The only thing important is you make it home safe to your family. Those numbers can and will be changed. Those are there numbers not yours.