Whats more important over allowed or SPHOR?

The more important column is paid day. The rest is just fodder.

No........................................................................................................................................................................the most important column. is right next to the dollar sign on my paycheck................they can wipe their butt with the rest of the numbers! they should really print those reports on toliet paper!I

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No........................................................................................................................................................................the most important column. is right next to the dollar sign on my paycheck................they can wipe their butt with the rest of the numbers! they should really print those reports on toliet paper!I
i'm surprised they even spring for toilet paper in the bathrooms. With all the cat litter they buy for DMP to clean up spills, I'm surprised they don't just give us a communal litter box to use instead.

I had 10 hours worth of work and punched out 10.20 one day. I was 5 hours over. So I guess I was supposed to do the work in 5 hours. All the company is saying why the hell is this driver stealing five hours. LOL. BRAIN TRAIN.

I had 10 hours worth of work and punched out 10.20 one day. I was 5 hours over. So I guess I was supposed to do the work in 5 hours. All the company is saying why the hell is this driver stealing five hours. LOL. BRAIN TRAIN.

Way to screw the company! HOW IS OUR CEO going to make 20 million this year?? shame shame on you................lol

didyousheetit

i'm surprised they even spring for toilet paper in the bathrooms. With all the cat litter they buy for DMP to clean up spills, I'm surprised they don't just give us a communal litter box to use instead.
Article 4 paragraph 4 line 3 change language from company Will provide clean restrooms to company Will at least filter cat litter from any source found and will put said tray behind partition

tourists24

Company is saying since driver was "certified" a certain sphor he/she should run the number every day. center manager says this is two levels of performance that has been upheld in a grievance hearing. Seems that even following methods and doing what you are suppose to do still isn't enough.
center manager can and will say anything he wants.... getting it upheld at a panel is a little tougher

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
why do you even worry about that garbage? nod your head, look them them in the eye and say ' I'll try to do better today' ..then work safely,by the methods and drive the speed limit. I have never seen anyone terminated for being 'overallowed' but I've seen a great many people terminated for doing stupid ***** to make 'The Numbers'

Cementups

Box Monkey
Last I saw those numbers were on their fantasy sheet and the union doesn't recognize that gibberish. Good luck holding that warning letter.

Notretiredyet

I'm a simple guy, all I need to look at is hours worked. No need for the rest, which changes everyday anyways due to load and area fluctuations not provided adequately for in daily reports or standards.

katana

SPHOR are lies told by deceivers or delusions believed by fools. If you think about allowances for five seconds and don't understand they are absurd, then you are an idiot. The "science" of production numbers gives the same allowance to a envelope on the first floor as to a refrigerator on the 6th floor. Allowances have no relationship to reality- they never have and they never will. To kill yourself trying to meet these numbers concocted by someone who is shown to have a wanton disregard for the truth is a road to self destruction. The current corporate strategy is to destroy the worker and then replace them. That would be you. I talked to the people who "certify" SPHORs. They told me they do what ever Corporate says.... without regards to reality. UPS is in a global competition with non union carriers. This is a tough row to hoe. But they have decided to take the low road: to abuse their employees. I do not think it will end well for the company. At best, there will be massive call ins or work slow downs. (Drivers coming in at 9 P.M.) At worst, there will be mayhem, and maybe violence. Where I work, the morale could not be lower... our Pension Fund (Central States) is going bankrupt. What do we have to lose?

iruhnman630

Might as well...they waste trees by putting the printing the previous days notfnds' and putting them in our slots only to be tossed in the trash.

When I was in the office one time and I wanted to torque my manager up I go (I'm sorry I let you down) with my head down and my bottom lip out. when I left the office he told my steward that little sheet is friend$&% me I no it I friend#%^ing no it. Lol I love this job.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
SPHOR are lies told by deceivers or delusions believed by fools. If you think about allowances for five seconds and don't understand they are absurd, then you are an idiot. The "science" of production numbers gives the same allowance to a envelope on the first floor as to a refrigerator on the 6th floor. Allowances have no relationship to reality- they never have and they never will. To kill yourself trying to meet these numbers concocted by someone who is shown to have a wanton disregard for the truth is a road to self destruction. The current corporate strategy is to destroy the worker and then replace them. That would be you. I talked to the people who "certify" SPHORs. They told me they do what ever Corporate says.... without regards to reality. UPS is in a global competition with non union carriers. This is a tough row to hoe. But they have decided to take the low road: to abuse their employees. I do not think it will end well for the company. At best, there will be massive call ins or work slow downs. (Drivers coming in at 9 P.M.) At worst, there will be mayhem, and maybe violence. Where I work, the morale could not be lower... our Pension Fund (Central States) is going bankrupt. What do we have to lose?
UPS = technology. The ones who understand how to use this technology ultimately have no say in HOW it's used, or to what degree it is appropriately applied. Whatever the most extreme, austere measures for which the modeling suggest is appropriate for the day, that's what middle mgmt runs with - and what lower management deals with.