Whats the best way to pass driving test for pc?

Its_a_me

Next time you're eligible: you'll be fine. The last stick shift in our building is getting red tagged and scrapped pretty soon. All automatics here (and everywhere else) soon enough. UPS can only depreciate the vehicles 7 years for tax purposes and they long ago stopped buying manuals. And the parts shortage is scrapping even more of them. So it will just take a couple more years.

Imabear

Next time you're eligible: you'll be fine. The last stick shift in our building is getting red tagged and scrapped pretty soon. All automatics here (and everywhere else) soon enough. UPS can only depreciate the vehicles 7 years for tax purposes and they long ago stopped buying manuals. And the parts shortage is scrapping even more of them. So it will just take a couple more years.
like how long? I'm putting my name on the list today and I need to know if I can practice stick

trickpony1

I want to pass the driving test but cant drive stick. Whats the best way to learn? Had someone tell me to rent a uhaul to practice?
Google is your friend.
Type "driving a stick shift" in the little search box.
Numerous videos will appear.

Mash your motor.
Kick it back.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I want to pass the driving test but cant drive stick. Whats the best way to learn? Had someone tell me to rent a uhaul to practice?

If you can’t find it grind it

When you shift from 2nd to 3rd jam that bitch up there with all your mite

Oh wait you’re a scab
Then you can :censored2: off

Brownwind

We’re Teamsters and earn what we got. With that in mind I am at a conflict giving you advice.

Start in first and quick shift into second. Remember to be heavy on the gas pedal. Don’t shift in the intersection and follow your training. Stay back and see it all.. you’ll recognize the space cushion is your best friend

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
images

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
the whole vehicle itself is a lot different from a regular manual car. good news is you can't hardly kill them with a large flywheel. do not even think about downshifting just select 2 to start up. select neutral to coast down. obviously use the brake to Actually slow down. select any higher gear if you need to start back up with speed rather than stopped. for the purpose of the exam gears 3-5 are exactly the same purpose-wise and R 1 won't be used.

and if you are really new. selecting a gear is three steps disengage the engine with clutch, select transmission state with fork, reengage engine to new transmission state with clutch.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
the whole vehicle itself is a lot different from a regular manual car. good news is you can't hardly kill them with a large flywheel. do not even think about downshifting just select 2 to start up. select neutral to coast down. obviously use the brake to Actually slow down. select any higher gear if you need to start back up with speed rather than stopped. for the purpose of the exam gears 3-5 are exactly the same purpose-wise and R 1 won't be used.

and if you are really new. selecting a gear is three steps disengage the engine with clutch, select transmission state with fork, reengage engine to new transmission state with clutch.
You don’t select neutral to slow down. You stay in gear and let it wind down. Engine breaking.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You don’t select neutral to slow down. You stay in gear and let it wind down. Engine breaking.
It's easier that way if you don't ride manuals and they only can deduct 10 points total for braking in neutral.

A newbie would just brake until the car lugs and dies or focus so hard conceptually on engine braking that they forget how to actually brake.

Last edited: