whats the CIW at your station

Nolimitz

Corp. Idiocy of the Week.

We were told yesterday that there can be no stand alone P2 deliverys during the P1 cycle. Even if we finish P1 del before 10:30. "Take a 20 min Brk.... Not!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Corp. Idiocy of the Week.We were told yesterday that there can be no stand alone P2 deliverys during the P1 cycle. Even if we finish P1 del before 10:30. "Take a 20 min Brk.... Not!
All designed to make somebody at SM level or above to look good on paper.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

We were told yesterday that there can be no stand alone P2 deliverys during the P1 cycle. Even if we finish P1 del before 10:30. "Take a 20 min Brk.... Not!

We've been doing this for 2 years now at my station. They monitor it like hawks. I'm hardly ever light enough to finish P1 much before 1030, but on the rare occasion I'm done early...no break here either.

hypo hanna

With all that nifty technology they cant figure out a way to keep you busy with P1 until 1030? LOL! Ask me to take a 20 minute break before delivering P2/SOS and it will be 20 min before I stop laughing in their faces. If they don't want me delivering the other services that's fine but I'm not taking yet another pay cut because they are too lazy or too incompetent to manage the workload.

whenIgetthere

We've been doing this for 2 years now at my station. They monitor it like hawks. I'm hardly ever light enough to finish P1 much before 1030, but on the rare occasion I'm done early...no break here either.

We've been doing this for at least four or five years. If I'm light on P1 (which like MFE, is rare), I will spread it a little to get close to 1030. At our station though, it's no stand alones before 1031. My manager tried to OLCC me for a P2 at 1030 last year, I didn't acknowledge it.

bbsam

Staff member
To bad you guys don't get paid for sitting around playing on the computer like I am right now.:happy-very:

HuckToohey

You are entering a world of pain.

Isn't the modern and costly Dynamic R.O.A.D.S. technology supposed to alleviate this?

bbsam

Staff member
If that's what makes you happy more power to you but I think I'll keep my soul.

I doubt seriously that you are able to view the condition of your soul with any objectivity whatsoever. Your statement speaks volumes that you could not possibly fathom.

MAKAVELI

If that's what makes you happy more power to you but I think I'll keep my soul.

I doubt seriously that you are able to view the condition of your soul with any objectivity whatsoever. Your statement speaks volumes that you could not possibly fathom.

Oh would you enlighten us with your wisdom please? Here's a little bit of mine. Your **** stinks just like everybody else's. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh would you enlighten us with your wisdom please? Here's a little bit of mine. Your **** stinks just like everybody else's. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.
I am very much aware of how mine smells. And no, I will not enlighten you. Figure it out.