What's the difference in working for UPS and UPS Freight?

edk35

My husband is currently working for UPS as a package handler since mid Sept. He was approached by his supervisor about taking a part-time supervisor job but he is trying for full time. In the meantime he also applied for a full time freight supervisor and looks like he is getting that. IS there a reason NOT go to full time with freight and to try part time regular UPS??? THANKS

edk35

Why do wives always come on here asking questions their husbands should be asking?

Not trying to be rude but would be :censored2: if my wife was asking on my behalf.
I was just researching online (indeed/glass door and such for UPS job info) and this forum pops up in searches about UPS. It has been interesting to read posts and gain info. I am the one to get on the computer and online...he is not. It is mainly out of curiosity. He will be getting more information next week. Just thought I would ask.

I was just researching online (indeed/glass door and such for UPS job info) and this forum pops up in searches about UPS. It has been interesting to read posts and gain info. I am the one to get on the computer and online...he is not. It is mainly out of curiosity. He will be getting more information next week. Just thought I would ask.
Fair enough. Just asking. It happens quite a bit on here.

edk35

Fair enough. Just asking. It happens quite a bit on here.
Well he knows I have been on this site and he had never heard of it. He is just not the type to go into public forums. This UPS stuff is new to both of us as far as working for them. I didn't mean to make anyone mad. Just curious. This site has some interesting posts. I find it intriguing. :)

Well he knows I have been on this site and he had never heard of it. He is just not the type to go into public forums. This UPS stuff is new to both of us as far as working for them. I didn't mean to make anyone mad. Just curious. This site has some interesting posts. I find it intriguing. :)
Nobody is mad at you. Just some of the questions from spouses always makes me think why didn't the husband ask.??