What's the difference

instantK

Between NO DR and Sig Required in the NOTES (not a sig. required package)
If it has Sig Required in the Notes, why wouldn't it be no DR as well?

Indecisi0n

It could be that they have filed too many claims and UPS has decided to make all packages "no DR" with signature required.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
No dr to me would mean I will not dr the package. Meaning a signed delivery notice still would call for me to dr the package and I would not do it unless a signature was obtained per the signature pad on Diad. There rules not mine these notes are note on a stop for no reason so I suspect problems in past. Signature required in the notes does not specify it can not be dr'd so if they sign dr notice I would push sdn soft key type in signature last name and dr

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
No dr allowed is in an apartment complex I deliver to. Sdn is not allowed. No dr per it is a so called "fire hazard" in hallway to dr packages by door. Also management says will no be responsible for stolen items so absolutely no dr allowed

S

serenity now

Between NO DR and Sig Required in the NOTES (not a sig. required package)
If it has Sig Required in the Notes, why wouldn't it be no DR as well?

Some addresses have had a NO DR status attached to them in the past (presumably because of a claim that didn't go well for UPS). You won't have any warning until you set the package down and then try to close the stop as you walk away. Can't complete the stop as a DR; must get signature.