What's the most tires you've seen crammed in a package car?

BananaCat

Last week I had to fit 10 huge tractor tires, 4 truck tires, and 6 car tires into a P1000. This was on top of 126 packages in my RDL and 85 RDR (universities) and 216 on my 5000 shelf (post office). I got yelled at by management because I took too long to wrap up :(

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Last week I had to fit 10 huge tractor tires, 4 truck tires, and 6 car tires into a P1000. This was on top of 126 packages in my RDL and 85 RDR (universities) and 216 on my 5000 shelf (post office). I got yelled at by management because I took too long to wrap up :(
I yell back.

What are they gonna do?

Holydriver

i leave it all on the slide

Box Ox

Done when it's done and done safely, eh? Don't let them get in your head. You'll either make mistakes and get blamed or get hurt and they'll officially have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Your best speed is whatever you need to be at to know you can avoid both. Not how fast you can physically max out at with no other considerations. Their numbers are not your problem. Doesn't matter what you're loading. They can talk to your union local if there are any questions.

By the way, cool user name and avatar.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You sound like a "real badass".

A "Johnny Union" type that, your management team knows, not to mess with.

You're voting for The Donald, right?
Actually, I don't think I have gotten into an argument with management in 20 years.

They just don't mess with me.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
20160413_170144.jpg

33 picked up in a 700. Maybe I should, ummm, RE-TIRE.

MrBrown

Management yells at you?