What's this I hear about 9.5

davidix

We're over here going out with 270 stops, probably worse than peak because the seasonals are all gone. And you have people talking about the stock price going down like the world is going to end. Meanwhile all I care about is the upcoming 9.5 change. I heard some rumblings that only a certain percentage of a center would go 9.5 not everybody.

Now that's concerning.. give 14 hours to the people that want it or need it. Everybody else can get off around 6 and have a life.

I know this place is full of weirdos that dont help so I fully expect trolls. That's fine it's funny to an extent.

Indecisi0n

I heard they are really trying to boost company moral. They will ask each driver how many hours he/she wants and will only give then that amount of work . Thought I'd never say it but I wish I was back in package .

SaladTosser

Kill me now
I heard they are really trying to boost company moral. They will ask each driver how many hours he/she wants and will only give then that amount of work . Thought I'd never say it but I wish I was back in package .

I always wondered why they don’t throw company parties like others do. All my friends have catered events at nice places and we don’t even get a turkey anymore.

BlackCat

They used to. Many many moons ago.

The turkey was a great gesture. It had minimal value, but it always felt nice to walk out with one after a hard Christmas.

Once they stopped handing out coupons and the excuses ran dry, you could really start to feel the change in how the company was going to be run.

They pretty much gave everyone a big FU.

The turkey was a great gesture. It had minimal value, but it always felt nice to walk out with one after a hard Christmas.

Once they stopped handing out coupons and the excuses ran dry, you could really start to feel the change in how the company was going to be run.

They pretty much gave everyone a big FU.
Remember how many times they would have food for you after a rough winter day?

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
We didn't have anything since Halloween
We had good hot breakfasts every Friday during peak, exept the last one. I think the last one we had came directly out of center manager's wallet. On the last Friday when we didn't have one, I heard a couple drivers, all p-o'ed and bitching "can't even give us a meal on the last Friday of peak?". All I could think was, must suck to have that much sand in your vag all the time.