What's up with Memphis?

AMJ_SLAYER

This is like the third time in 2 weeks that our plane hasn't showed up and the managers keep saying the pilots don't have enough hours or something. Fedex needs to get their :censored2: together

Purplepackage

If you're in the northeast just wait for tomorrow, Newark is supposed to get 10 inches of snow tonight into the afternoon tomorrow. And most of the surrounding area is supposed to get at least 6.

So basically I plan to leave the building by noon tomorrow if we're lucky

dezguy

We haven't gotten our FO or PO two days running. People must be so happy to be paying a premium for 2 day service.

fedex_rtd

Memh is not going to be on time until Saturday.

Blame it on the weather.

Pilots can only fly so many hours, just like truckers can only drive so many hours. If they are delayed from taking off or landing, they will not get the required rest period...pilots have a union backing them, so managment can't intimidate them like they do an hourly driver.

Express Courier

lol The hits keep on coming. Most part timers have been looking pissed at our station. I saw this one guy the other morning and he was like "hell nah I'm not staying today, no effing way." About 10 hours later I see him rolling in after working all day looool.

Purplepackage

lol The hits keep on coming. Most part timers have been looking :censored2: at our station. I saw this one guy the other morning and he was like "hell nah I'm not staying today, no effing way." About 10 hours later I see him rolling in after working all day looool.

Regardless of operational needs a part timer can only work 6 hours unless they agree to work longer, maybe your part timers don't realize that.

Then again if I was part time Id be taking the hours, who knows when they'll get them again

Express Courier

Regardless of operational needs a part timer can only work 6 hours unless they agree to work longer, maybe your part timers don't realize that.

Then again if I was part time Id be taking the hours, who knows when they'll get them again
They know the rules. They get pressured to stay or come in early. If you don't help then you get put on The :censored2: List