What's Up?

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I was thinking the same thing.

I think everyone is still trying to recover from the weather?

or they are just plain over it.....

RolloTony Brown Town

Personally I've been focusing on my new assignment. I've noticed though there aren't that many management members on the browncafe so when we do talk it either gets no response, or a smart ass remark from a teamster lol maybe that's part of it?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Personally I've been focusing on my new assignment. I've noticed though there aren't that many management members on the browncafe so when we do talk it either gets no response, or a smart ass remark from a teamster lol maybe that's part of it?

I tried weeding these out but too many whiners objected ... I feel it has had an effect.

oldbrownguy

I think we have all pretty much vented over the past couple years and we realize we cant change anything, so.....it is what it is. The BOD will continue to do what they want, and there is nothing we can do about it and they know that. so....whatever...

oldbrownguy

MIP will post Friday everyone, so I will take my 20K or so and be happy. I realize if it was a few years ago it would be much more, but as I said the other day, it is what it is.....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
MIP will post Friday everyone, so I will take my 20K or so and be happy. I realize if it was a few years ago it would be much more, but as I said the other day, it is what it is.....
Acceptance of the inevitable is the path to happiness.
................................................................................................................................................................ I ate Chinese tonight.

Limper

Out For Delivery
................................................................................................................................................................ I ate Chinese tonight.

Venting is cathartic.

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
Said all dictators ever.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Hitler.jpg
That's rite haillll lol.