What's wrong with Hillary?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She's trying to keep a schedule that would tire someone half her age.
Honestly you got a copy of that schedule?

Because from what I've seen she's doing a few $1000 a plate fundraisers here and there and not a lot on the campaign trail.

Let's say you're right though. This is a cake walk compared to being president of the United States. She's pretty obviously not up to the task at this point.

oldngray

nowhere special
She got exposed by more lies and deceit in her attempts to cover up her medical condition.

Now I expect her to fall back on her convenient pneumonia excuse to cover up any other health issues she has.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She doesn't want to get caught telling another lie.
She physically can't handle running for president. How in the hell do ppl expect her to handle being president?

You seen the before and afters of former presidents?

Here's hillarys after.
image.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I agree.
This latest excuse will only cover her for a few weeks at best.
Anyone care to guess what will be the next cover illness ?

How about Liartosis ?

I'm pretty sure Trump is suffering from Boner's Syndrome. Individuals with this disorder are always male, and born with very small hands, and are typically tall in stature. Another aspect of Boner's is that sufferers have microscopic genitalia, which often makes the Boner's victim bellicose and extremely aggressive as they try to compensate for their extremely tiny penis. Many Boner's victims are very successful (see Short Man's Syndrome) as businessmen and/or investors, hoping that wealth and fame will make-up for their shortcomings.

As they age, Boner's males don't get gray hair like most people. Instead, all hair on their bodies turns a bright orange, similar to the shade found on orangutans and some simians. The anger aspect of Boner's becomes more apparent with age, and sufferer's typically have major issues with memory and telling the truth. Tall tales and braggadocio typify the middle-aged and elderly Boner's male.

A shortened lifespan of around 68 years is also typical. Some Boner's males can survive to age 70, but this is rare, and atypical.

Wow. Better alert FOX.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My wife used to work in the medical field and thinks she has an autoimmune disorder, probably Lupus. She has been saying this about Hilary for a long time.