Whats your input on this ?

charlie22

I've been disqualified for delivering a few boxes on break is my back story I heard recent news that a new driver that was still on his 30 days, with a supervisor riding with him, he rammed the rear end of another package car. As I was told if you hit something it's instant DQ and he still driving. My coworkers that are driving told me and said the management was trying to keep it on to low and told my coworker not to tell anyone. When I was told I was furious. What do you guys think I should do? Or should I do nothing at all or file a grievance?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I've been disqualified for delivering a few boxes on break is my back story I heard recent news that a new driver that was still on his 30 days, with a supervisor riding with him, he rammed the rear end of another package car. As I was told if you hit something it's instant DQ and he still driving. My coworkers that are driving told me and said the management was trying to keep it on to low and told my coworker not to tell anyone. When I was told I was furious. What do you guys think I should do? Or should I do nothing at all or file a grievance?
You should worry about yourself. You worked dishonestly through break.

You have nothing to grieve, you're not a qualified driver.

And on a side note, just because the other person "rammed" the rear of another package car, does not mean they did something wrong. I've smacked a few rear decks of package cars getting lined up to swap stops or trade misloads.

542thruNthru

What would you say on your grievance?
You realize someone getting in a accident with the sup on car usually makes that accident the sups fault?

scooby0048

I've been disqualified for delivering a few boxes on break. I heard recent news that a new driver that was still on his 30 days, with a supervisor riding with him, he rammed the rear end of another package car. As I was told if you hit something it's instant DQ and he still driving. My coworkers that are driving told me and said the management was trying to keep it on to low and told my coworker not to tell anyone. When I was told I was furious. What do you guys think I should do? Or should I do nothing at all or file a grievance? Knowing if was me who hit something like that I don't would've gotten dq on the spot, but some people are privileged.
I already responded to you in the other thread you just created.

scooby0048

I've been disqualified for delivering a few boxes on break. I heard recent news that a new driver that was still on his 30 days, with a supervisor riding with him, he rammed the rear end of another package car. As I was told if you hit something it's instant DQ and he still driving. My coworkers that are driving told me and said the management was trying to keep it on to low and told my coworker not to tell anyone. When I was told I was furious. What do you guys think I should do? Or should I do nothing at all or file a grievance? Knowing if was me who hit something like that I don't would've gotten dq on the spot, but some people are privileged.
I'll respond again in this thread...

And on a side note, just because the other person "rammed" the rear of another package car, does not mean they did something wrong. I've smacked a few rear decks of package cars getting lined up to swap stops or trade misloads.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Did you work in the warehouse before trying to qualify?

charlie22

So ramming something and causing damage to property is part of a qualified driver? Okay I'll remember to rear end another car when I go back to drive again, plus my work place don't tell me jack squat on what dq you and yes I know I work dishonestly, and it was one time bc I didn't know. But thanks on your input I'll full throttle a package car when I try again thanks.

scooby0048

So ramming something and causing damage to property is part of a qualified driver? Okay I'll remember to rear end another car when I go back to drive again, plus my work place don't tell me jack squat on what dq you and yes I know I work dishonestly, and it was one time bc I didn't know. But thanks on your input I'll full throttle a package car when I try again thanks.
Hey dummy did I say ram a truck full throttle? I said just because he hit the rear deck does not necessarily mean he did something wrong. Before you try to puff up, maybe you should learn some reading comprehension and stop working dishonestly. I have a driving job do you? Sorry your life sucks worry bout your own failures and not others.

Good luck to you.

scooby0048

Make a grievance of your dq. Go back to working in the warehouse.
Just playing devil's advocate here, but what's he going to grieve? He worked while on break. If they really wanted to be dicks, they could get rid of him for dishonesty. This is one of those times its better to just suck it up and learn from his mistakes.

Did you use your handbrake

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.

You should do nothing at all.

You engaged in an act of dishonesty that is very easily proven. If your management team didn't like you, you'd be on a bread line right now.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
If you weren’t there to witness the alleged accident, that sounds like a lot of hearsay. Your grievance wouldn’t have a leg to stand on.

Inthegame

Don't believe everything you hear, and only half of what you see.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I knew a runner-gunner that flipped a truck and they let it slide.

charlie22

Hey dummy did I say ram a truck full throttle? I said just because he hit the rear deck does not necessarily mean he did something wrong. Before you try to puff up, maybe you should learn some reading comprehension and stop working dishonestly. I have a driving job do you? Sorry your life sucks worry bout your own failures and not others.

Good luck to you.
You have a driving job buddy congrats, it's bc probably privileged too 😂. I tend to read things really fast btw and has nothing to do with my reading comprehension. Also it was a I one time thing and was my first time driving to so I didn't know. So before you think your automatically better than someone else your not. IDC if it's about failure or not it equality my guy bc I know if I was his shoes I would've been dq on the spot bc I'm not white. So next time I'm going hit the rear of a package car and get the same consequence bc damaging company equipment is okay to this guy. Simp.