When all is said and done and retirement comes.......

Integrity

Binge Poster
How will you have impacted UPS?

Are you going to leave a legacy of character, Integrity, and committment?

How are you treating others; are you going to leave a wake of wounded people?

Do you just want your money while you a here and your pension when you leave and you couldn't care less about anything else?

Are you a sarcastic person?

Are you defeated?

Are you afraid?

Do you wish you lived with courage?

Does anyone on this forum want to live with courage and fight for something bigger than themselves?

I do!

Sincerely,
I

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
I'm thinking of teaming up with Smokey the Bear to fight forest fires and stomp out pompous self righteous posters with inflated self images. It's a worthy cause.

over9five

Staff member
How will you have impacted UPS? Very little.

Are you going to leave a legacy of character, Integrity, and committment? Probably not.

How are you treating others; are you going to leave a wake of wounded people? No one was wounded by me.

Do you just want your money while you a here and your pension when you leave and you couldn't care less about anything else? That is correct.

Are you a sarcastic person? Ummmmm.....

Are you defeated? Not yet.

Are you afraid? No.

Do you wish you lived with courage? Who is this "Courage"? Is she hot?

Does anyone on this forum want to live with courage and fight for something bigger than themselves? Not really.

I do!

Sincerely,
I

moreluck

golden ticket member
How will you have impacted UPS?

Are you going to leave a legacy of character, Integrity, and committment?In the end they'll say I was a Character and should have been committed!

How are you treating others; are you going to leave a wake of wounded people? The wake will be wicked and wide!!

Do you just want your money while you a here and your pension when you leave and you couldn't care less about anything else?

Are you a sarcastic person? Oh never, it's totally outside of my personality (heh, heh, heh)

Are you defeated?No, 12 and 0 for the season.

Are you afraid?Only of spiders and muslims.

Do you wish you lived with courage?I have a badge of courage....it's red.

Does anyone on this forum want to live with courage and fight for something bigger than themselves?There is nothing bigger than me !!

I do! Save it for the wedding, Kim K.

Sincerely,
I

[video=youtube;pkM-gDcmJeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Funny how the mind works.

I saw you were the poster and when I read the name of the group, I read it as

Casting Clowns

Is that being Sarcastic?

How will you have impacted UPS? Head on.

Are you going to leave a legacy of character, Integrity, and committment? I`m told I`m a character, and I should probably be committed.

How are you treating others; are you going to leave a wake of wounded people? The way I feel they treat me. All on an individual basis. Wounded? Some deserve worse than that.

Do you just want your money while you a here and your pension when you leave and you couldn't care less about anything else? OMG! You`re physic!
images

Are you a sarcastic person? Absolutely not.

Are you defeated? Yes. I know longer care about my company.

Are you afraid? Of the future of said company,yes.

Do you wish you lived with courage? Did. Had no problem telling mgmt what my honest opinion was/is.

Does anyone on this forum want to live with courage and fight for something bigger than themselves? I do every day. It just isn`t UPS.

I do! Yay!

Sincerely,
I & me

over9five

Staff member
Are you a sarcastic person? Absolutely not.

I sense a theme. The most sarcastic people in the forum don't know they're sarcastic.....

A

anonymous6

"live with courage and fight for something bigger than themselves?"

what , praytell, would that be?????