When are we supposed to vote again?

BearcatShane09

Package Handler
I'm here in local 100 where we voted the contract down and since then it seems as if everything has been quiet. When are the seconf ballots due to come out?

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
In another thread we just found out that voting has come & went, even though none of us reported receiving any ballots. Every rider passed by a 100%-0% vote. Additionally, language was added that will double our dues in exchange for appreciation of such a strong contract.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
In another thread we just found out that voting has come & went, even though none of us reported receiving any ballots. Every rider passed by a 100%-0% vote. Additionally, language was added that will double our dues in exchange for appreciation of such a strong contract.
You forgot to add that there will no longer be helpers at Christmas.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Up in local 294. The 2nd ballots for our supplement. Are voted on again. Will be opened on Aug 22. Rumor here is there is a 10 % increase in ballots. The local is very nervous

Notretiredyet

I'm not going to get into how to vote, all I'm saying is vote. The lack of turnout in the first round of voting is a big factor in how the company has approached the renegotiations. A strong showing in numbers either yes or no would at least show a commitment one way or another. Lack of commitment to even take the time to vote has had a great effect on the renegotiations. It's difficult to argue about the importance of a contractual issue when so few even took the time to vote the first time.

QKRSTKR

Some people just act like nothing happened and why did the master almost get voted down. Those of us who know better voted down our supplements. Big changes now in central states, can't wait to vote NO again. What a joke.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Some people just act like nothing happened and why did the master almost get voted down. Those of us who know better voted down our supplements. Big changes now in central states, can't wait to vote NO again. What a joke.

Then what happens. The TA passed by a majority vote no matter what the percentage .I believe any effort to change it is defined by the Federal Labor Laws as "regressive bargaining" "Withdrawal of proposals after tentative agreement has been reached on those items" or bad faith bargaining. The TDU can shovel manure all it wants to but the fact is it passed and we look like what they are shoveling because of the poor vote turn out and the guys in the IBT bunker who are saying nothing look just as bad ! We need to get the best out of our respective suppliments where applicable and move on and remember the next time we vote for our leadership.