When being fired "sticks"

Zowert

Or drugs.
If it is drugs, you can walk up to your shop steward and say “I have a problem, I need help.” They’ll send you to rehab and you’ll get your job back when you clean up. Unfortunately most drug addicts don’t have the sense to do this to save their job.

542thruNthru

They are at our building.
source-2.gif

AKCoverMan

Can give three examples... two dishonesty and one attendance. The dishonesties that stuck were slam dunks, the attendance was an epic tale of many suspensions and terminations before it stuck.

One dishonesty termination was really IMO stupid. Rookie fresh off packet had a late NDA letter. He thought he was going to get in trouble so he dumped it in a trash dumpster. Someone saw it and called UPS. Security went an retrieved the letter, and took him off road that afternoon. Telematics showed him at the dumpster and the witness that called in sealed the deal. Never came back.

The other dishonesty termination was a kid in foyer of church rectory stole a wallet laying on table. The room had a security cam, boom! He was done.

Finally we had a guy who was a real runner gunner, and sold crap ton of sales leads. Unfortunately he had a bad habit of tapping his Friday paycheck as soon as it was direct deposited on Thursday night and racked up an impressive number of absences on Friday’s.. to the point where management would pre plan a cover driver on his route and if he showed up it was a bonus. After several “one more last chances” he finally was gone for good.

Non sequitur

Can give three examples... two dishonesty and one attendance. The dishonesties that stuck were slam dunks, the attendance was an epic tale of many suspensions and terminations before it stuck.

One dishonesty termination was really IMO stupid. Rookie fresh off packet had a late NDA letter. He thought he was going to get in trouble so he dumped it in a trash dumpster. Someone saw it and called UPS. Security went an retrieved the letter, and took him off road that afternoon. Telematics showed him at the dumpster and the witness that called in sealed the deal. Never came back.

The other dishonesty termination was a kid in foyer of church rectory stole a wallet laying on table. The room had a security cam, boom! He was done.

Finally we had a guy who was a real runner gunner, and sold crap ton of sales leads. Unfortunately he had a bad habit of tapping his Friday paycheck as soon as it was direct deposited on Thursday night and racked up an impressive number of absences on Friday’s.. to the point where management would pre plan a cover driver on his route and if he showed up it was a bonus. After several “one more last chances” he finally was gone for good.
Cool stories bro. Don't know if I would want to know everyone's business though. I'm to empathetic and would lose to much sleep.