When can i get rehired again @ UPS ?

hdtvtechno

Hey can someone help me ?
I've been fired from UPS.. I was an Package Handler Unloader..
Soo I've been trying to see if i can apply again at UPS..
but when i try to fill out the job application.. the computer system tells me
"Thank you for your interest in opportunities with UPS, however our records indicate that as a former employee of UPS you are not currently eligible for rehire."
Currently means that right now i cant.. but sometime in the future i can apply again ? ???
Does anyone know whats the period when i can apply again ?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
"Thank you for your interest in opportunities with UPS, however our records indicate that as a former employee of UPS you are not currently eligible for rehire."
Currently means that right now i cant.. but sometime in the future i can apply again ? ???
Mr.V is right. You won't ever get rehired.

klein

Für Meno :)
Yup, that job is out of reach for you.
I wouldn't even consider going back to a job, that I was fired from.
I must say, you got nerves to even wanna apply again.
But, let me guess, you moved to a different city, and wanna try it there?

That doesn't work. Who knows, maybe they destroy files in 10-20 years ?

P

pickup

Just wondering.... what did you get fired for ? The answer might play a part in why you are not eligible for being rehired.

Eclipz

Maybe you could try again when your center gets a new center manager or something. Why were you fired anyway?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Maybe somewhere down the road if you get a new identity and are in the witness relocation program, you could get back on.
I'm not sure the witness relocation program can get him past UPS human resources. He was a baaaaaaad boy to get a no rehire status.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity

1. Did you make seniority (work 40 day trial period)?
  2. Who told you, you were fired? (PT supe, FT supe, FT manager, HR, a letter in the mail?)
  3. What for?
  4. How long ago was this?
  5. Was a union steward present?
  6. What did the steward say?

BrownEvo

I got the same problem too and I gave them two weeks notice but I had to leave cause I was moving.. I'd still like to be a P/Ter especially at the little 10-15 package car centers here lol

hdtvtechno

1. Did you make seniority (work 40 day trial period)?
  2. Who told you, you were fired? (PT supe, FT supe, FT manager, HR, a letter in the mail?)
  3. What for?
  4. How long ago was this?
  5. Was a union steward present?
  6. What did the steward say?

I only worked for 25 days..so no union :(

Supervisor didnt like that i was bending when i was unloading those bags with the small packages/letters/documents
that i will hurt my back if i kept bending

Was fired back in February

klein

Für Meno :)
Red, this isn't right is it?

HDTV, Here you are covered by the union in the greivance procedure at all times.

No, he didn't pass the probation period. That simple. Union can't do nothing about that.

And if it was just this past February, no matter how you beg, don't think you can get a UPS job that soon.
Maybe , in the future, when you have grown up a little more, and have a steady clean - cut resume. You can probably wheel and deal with them, (not online), but go directly to HR in a hub/center.

trenjct

Move forward with the knowledge that everyone at our center that quit or was terminated soon discovered that there is life outside of BROWN. They all seem so happy now. And their neighbors and family now recognize them and don't call 911 when they see them crawling in so late. :happy2: