When did Fedex call you in to start after background check

I was wondering those who have applied at FedEx when did they actually call you in to start work? I applied on the December 5th had an interview on the 13th. Got an email for background check it said eligible per your criteria and I’m just wondering when will they be calling or if they even call to let me know if I’m hired or not.

It will be fine

I was wondering those who have applied at FedEx when did they actually call you in to start work? I applied on the December 5th had an interview on the 13th. Got an email for background check it said eligible per your criteria and I’m just wondering when will they be calling or if they even call to let me know if I’m hired or not.
Ground or Express? Have you called the HR person?

Maybe yeah they’re only hiring for preload which is perfect I will definitely call tommorow and leave them a message cause it’s hard trying to pay for my house and bills and provide for 2 kids with only one person bringing in income

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Maybe yeah they’re only hiring for preload which is perfect I will definitely call tommorow and leave them a message cause it’s hard trying to pay for my house and bills and provide for 2 kids with only one person bringing in income

PT package handler at Ground is not going to help pay the bills.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
It's all relative... my terminal is located near a few apartment complexes, so walking distance or bicycle distance for those who can come in for 3-5 hours a day.

But if you waste too much fuel commuting to a pt warehouse job, then maybe Amazon fulfilment centers may be a better option due to slightly better compensation and benefits.

GL!

It will be fine

Demonstrating any intiative can move you to the head of the line for hiring. Make it clear you really want the job and won't be quitting right away. Ask for a return call so you can know how long the wait list is and hopefully you can sell yourself if HR calls you.

Indecisi0n

It's no wonder I always found it easy to get a job. Instead of posting on forums I'd get dressed up and actually show up at the work place to talk to someone face to face.

Oldfart

PT package handler at Ground is not going to help pay the bills.
Says the person that doesn't even work at FDX. Dang why does a fella that works somewhere else spend all his time worrying about what goes on at Fdx. At least the kid wants to work. Way more than you can say about a lot of society.

I live 10 minutes away from the Fedex I applied to I went in person for everything. I have a misdemeanor on my background and it’s cost me a lot of jobs they won’t hire me Fedex was the first to say I was eligible amazon didn’t hire me either nor ups and I applied to 3 different locations. I just wanted information on the hiring process I’m not interested in the negative thoughts. Thanks to everyone though for your opinions my best friend works there she says it’s pretty decent

Oldfart

I live 10 minutes away from the Fedex I applied to I went in person for everything. I have a misdemeanor on my background and it’s cost me a lot of jobs they won’t hire me Fedex was the first to say I was eligible amazon didn’t hire me either nor ups and I applied to 3 different locations. I just wanted information on the hiring process I’m not interested in the negative thoughts. Thanks to everyone though for your opinions my best friend works there she says it’s pretty decent
Don't pay attention to the UPS troll. Dude doesn't know what he is talking about most of the time yet he makes hundreds of post about FDX. Why? Guess he likes hearing himself talk despite his lack of knowledge. Hope things work out for you. Good luck.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What’d ya get busted for?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Says the person that doesn't even work at FDX. Dang why does a fella that works somewhere else spend all his time worrying about what goes on at Fdx. At least the kid wants to work. Way more than you can say about a lot of society.

I would have said the same had he/she said she was going to work at Mickey D's or Walmart.