When do we get Retro Checks

brown67

Anyone know when we get our Retro checks. Heading to Disneyland in two weeks and that would be a nice bonus to blow on vacation.

BUCN85

I have heard that it will be May2nd or 9th. Dont know how true that is.
That fast? I doubt that knowing UPS. I'm still waiting on reimbursement from driving school from oct!! And I ask every week.

"This is called the pre-LOAD not the pre-STACK"

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Anyone know when we get our Retro checks. Heading to Disneyland in two weeks and that would be a nice bonus to blow on vacation.
I'm going to Disney World on Monday. You think it'll come by then? The $800 I'm expecting may buy lunch for my family.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In another thread on this topic a member said that he heard that UPS will be paying us our back pay in 4 separate checks throughout the month of May. I personally doubt that this is the case and think that we will receive our retro pay in a single check on either the 9th or 16th of May.

UPSGUY72

I'm going to Disney World on Monday. You think it'll come by then? The $800 I'm expecting may buy lunch for my family.

You can leave the WDW and get back in on the same day... When we go we start first thing in the morning in the early afternoon we go back to are condo for after noon break then we go back and stay till closing...