When does 243 meet to negotiate

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
No kidding. You swing by to see what's going on with browncafe and it's just a huge waste of time. I see the same people never helping or answering questions. Every thread created is washed down the drain with trash comments, insults, little gifs or pictures.
Yea..useless comments like this one.

Faceplanted

No kidding. You swing by to see what's going on with browncafe and it's just a huge waste of time. I see the same people never helping or answering questions. Every thread created is washed down the drain with trash comments, insults, little gifs or pictures.
It’s pitiful. The same 10 loosers :censored2: up every thread. When somebody calls them out their excuse is “the question has already been answered”

Well how are we supposed to know when we have to dig through so much trash to even find an answer. These :censored2:posting clowns need to get their own telegram chat something.

LVD*4*LIFE

It’s pitiful. The same 10 loosers :censored2: up every thread. When somebody calls them out their excuse is “the question has already been answered”

Well how are we supposed to know when we have to dig through so much trash to even find an answer. These :censored2:posting clowns need to get their own telegram chat something.

Ditto

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This site has become useless for actual info lately.

FE1EB86E-8F42-49AA-9A06-0E0DE6334391.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
07B8593C-B91E-44C4-A56B-6B5F03AD840A.gif

You mean like this

Lmao

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Do you get all your information from strangers on the internet?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Lol!!

F

Frankie's Friend

throw.gif

F

Frankie's Friend

tenor-12.gif