When does a seasonal helper's work period end?

Tadai

Hello. I am currently a seasonal preloader at UPS. Although it was specified that I was needed for peak season, I started work there in mid-October When I applied for the job, I believe that they did tell me when my period of work would end, but I have forgotten the date that they gave. My supervisor told me that, since peak season has ended, there are so many extra workers, and they are trying to find places to put everyone for work. I myself haven't loaded a truck all week. It's fairly clear to me that my period of employment is about to end. What is the date that it ends on?

Thank you.

Hello. I am currently a seasonal preloader at UPS. Although it was specified that I was needed for peak season, I started work there in mid-October When I applied for the job, I believe that they did tell me when my period of work would end, but I have forgotten the date that they gave. My supervisor told me that, since peak season has ended, there are so many extra workers, and they are trying to find places to put everyone for work. I myself haven't loaded a truck all week. It's fairly clear to me that my period of employment is about to end. What is the date that it ends on?

Thank you.
It usually ends on January 15th unless they don't need you they'll cut you now

barnyard

KTM rider
Hello, can you tell me where to go to see who is hiring feeder drivers in SC,GA, or NC. I can't seem to find it
The UPS jobs website. Chances are, no one will be hiring until April/May. Right now, they are hiring people that were temps for peak.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Someone asked a clear and concise question while using full sentences and proper punctuation?

Someone gave a non-snarky and factually correct answer?

Where am I? What's going on?
Biden has united not only the country but also Brown Cafe, all from the confines of his basement.