When does it start becoming harassment?

BigBrown609

I'm one of the few drivers in my building that actually sticks up for themselves and my supervisors don't like it. They put me on the worst route in the worst city. Well in the same city there's a driver that gets back to the building everyday at 4:45 and goes home. So they send me a message to go help another driver in the city. I reply that this other driver is done hours before me, why can't he do it? He told me to only worry about myself and that he's directing me to go help (I've attached pictures of his responses). Then I tell him I won't be in until at least 745 cause I have pickups and my lunch. He tells me I WILL be in by 745. Then he tells me I'm gonna help him because "we help each other out as a team." I couldn't believe a supervisor said that to me. When does it become harassment?
1409947679268.jpg
1409947787644.jpg

BrownRoosterBrownBull

I bleed brown
My guess, when the tormenting becomes persistent.

My advice, don't bring the H word in to the picture. One time I claimed I was being hassled to a sup. He got irate, and insisted I said harassed. They really don't like the H word.

Johney

Doubt that's going to happen and still helping the other guy
Delivering in a city. High rises and traffic don't exactly speed things up
Go help guy with 2 stops if that's what it takes to get you in by 7:45, that's what you were told to do right? Help driver,be in by 7:45. Don't use your phone for meet points. Use DIAD. What can they say? Oh wait I know what they can say...........you have an attitude.

aiian

I especially like the "team" mumbo jumbo.

OP, if Chuck keeps it up simply reply with REQUEST ACKNOWLEDGED AND ACCEPTED and ask where you should leave the ## packages you missed.