When does ROMNEY get that people just dont LIKE HIM???

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Mitt Romney, the GOP's probable best chance of losing by 5 percentage points in the General Election to Barack Obama, is finding out just how much he is disliked across this country. While the GOP failthful on this board rally to call him "their" candidate, the general GOP public continues to slap him in the face.

Today (friday February 24th 2012) Romney personally booked the FORD Stadium in Detroit Michigan to give one of his "humdrum" boring ash speeches on the state of the nation. Being that Michigan is his "HOME" state, you would imagine that he would have some support there. Also, you would think since his dad was governor there before, he might be able to draw a crowd, or could he?

Romney made a decision to "book" FORD FIELD for his great stump speech of the week, just before tuesdays primaries! The Stadium seats over 65 thousand people and has standing room outside with jumbo trons for another couple thousand.

Back in 2008, Candidate OBAMA spoke at FORD FIELD and this is what it looked like then:
524214825.jpg

ROMNEY spoke today after being introduced by JERRY SPRINGER (oh brother) and this is what took the time to come and hear the great future leader of the GOP had to say:
fordfield.banner.twitter.jpg

HMM? Think this could be a message for the GOP in 2012???

I for one, am laughing my BUTT off!! BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Peace

TOS

wkmac

Being that ALL politicians are liars and con men with voters who support them being mindless automatons, it's clear from your pictures that Obama is clearly far, far more successful at being a politician than Romney is. As Obama is your guy, you should be proud at being apart of such mass perfection!

moreluck

golden ticket member
It was a venue....period. The 1200 or so for a campaign stop with still 4 candidates in the race was a good crowd. Had they held it in a school cafeteria they would've been hanging off the ceiling.
In Obama's picture....he was either already THE candidate or the newly elected. Not really a fair comparison....but what else could we possibly expect.

island1fox

Some people were even paid 60 dollars to be there. Obama also gives out a lot of our money "free" We work extremely hard and pay all the taxes---they do not work at all and pay nothing. Fair in Obamaland !

Romney supporters were at work.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It was a venue....period. The 1200 or so for a campaign stop with still 4 candidates in the race was a good crowd. Had they held it in a school cafeteria they would've been hanging off the ceiling.
In Obama's picture....he was either already THE candidate or the newly elected. Not really a fair comparison....but what else could we possibly expect.

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

There were more people outside protesting him, than the almost 900 people inside listening to him. Dont know where 1200 came from, but he didnt break 1000 and most of that crowd was part of his campaign organizing committee.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

FYI....

OBAMA spoke in FEB 2008 long before he was the candidate of the party, hope this helps you out.

Peace.

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Some people were even paid 60 dollars to be there. Obama also gives out a lot of our money "free" We work extremely hard and pay all the taxes---they do not work at all and pay nothing. Fair in Obamaland !

Faithful till the end, gotta love your dedication.

Peace

TOS

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
This Romney supporter was working and preparing for an MS fundraising event.

(Damn, I forgot, I was doing something to benefit Willard's wife, Ann...too!! Well, I benefit too!! )

I would have traveled to Ford Field to see Mitt...

bbsam

Staff member

In Michigan? Where Romney wanted to let the auto industry go belly up? Romney supporters? 1200 should be his entire campaign staff in Michigan so technically, they were at work.

wkmac

If I got nothing else to do, I can clear $60 cash out of the deal and most speeches of this order go 20 minutes and the whole deal in and out under an hour, yeah, I'd sit there and look stupid for Obama!

:laughing:

over9five

Staff member
Many people voted for Obama because they LIKED HIM. He had zero experience, but had that "LIKABLE" factor.
How'd that work out for ya? A LIKABLE guy who's accomplished ZERO.

Maybe you should try voting for someone you just don't LIKE, because maybe he can actually do something for this country.