When nut cutting time comes, best to be the one with the knife

floridays

Agree or disagree? Just a thought from a drunk Florida swamp dweller. Hint, Mueller's new legal prosecution theory may be the knife that severs his and his special deputy's nuts. If you have no idea what I'm speaking of, stay in the dark. Personal comments against me are welcome, I thrive on them.

Box Ox

Is this about Mueller’s subpoena of Trump Org documents a few weeks ago that was made public today? It’s just a move by Mueller to see what he’s given in case Trump and Co would like to try and omit or destroy any evidence. He’s already got all of the documents he needs.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Agree or disagree? Just a thought from a drunk Florida swamp dweller. Hint, Mueller's new legal prosecution theory may be the knife that severs his and his special deputy's nuts. If you have no idea what I'm speaking of, stay in the dark. Personal comments against me are welcome, I thrive on them.
Mueller is just trying to keep getting paid and he hopes dems when control

floridays

he is a never trumpet who hates trump. Furthermore this guy is neck deep in scandal to
Exactly, and the new prosecution theory will drag him and his crew down if there are the balls to really seek justice, on the part of the DOJ and elected officials. I have no confidence in that happening however.