When should a cut car be added as a route?

barnyard

KTM rider
Is that something I have to keep track off? Or can I ask for that information? Do you know where I can find that info for my center. Glencoe, MN

Ask your BA or steward about it. I have had a steward force a route bid. I did not sign it and that was not the point. The point was that it was in all the time, the 1st 3-4 sections were always the same (2 industrial parks), the resis changed frequently. center manager tried to say that because it changed so often, it did not have to be bid. Push came to shove and it was bid.

It is the kind of thing that is very easy for cut drivers to see, but harder for a bid route holder (we have 2 stewards, both have their own routes) to see.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ask your BA or steward about it. I have had a steward force a route bid. I did not sign it and that was not the point. The point was that it was in all the time, the 1st 3-4 sections were always the same (2 industrial parks), the resis changed frequently. center manager tried to say that because it changed so often, it did not have to be bid. Push came to shove and it was bid.

It is the kind of thing that is very easy for cut drivers to see, but harder for a bid route holder (we have 2 stewards, both have their own routes) to see.

I've gotten 3 or 4 bid.

I got them bid so I wouldn't have to run them not because I wanted to bid on them. Lol

barnyard

KTM rider
I got them bid so I wouldn't have to run them not because I wanted to bid on them. Lol

That was pretty much why I had it bid. There was almost always a whole section of code 4 apartments. The guy that signed the bid, bid back to cover after a year, "Can't stand all the apartments."