When the hell do i get my vaction payout?

HotPepper

Its close to 3 weeks since ive quit and nothing. I contracted HR and they said it would be coming in the mail and theres no physical check to it. I have direct deposit but nothing in that, nothing in the mail

Im at a loss. When should i be receiving this? Or can i contact some higher up management to get this resolved?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Its close to 3 weeks since ive quit and nothing. I contracted HR and they said it would be coming in the mail and theres no physical check to it. I have direct deposit but nothing in that, nothing in the mail

Im at a loss. When should i be receiving this? Or can i contact some higher up management to get this resolved?

How long did you work there?
How many weeks vacation did you accrue?
Had you taken any vacation this year

upschuck

If you are getting a check, he is probably holding for a few weeks. If not picked up, then they mail them out. Not sure how many weeks they hold them.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

it comes like a regular check mailed to you. thats if you got vacation payout.