When the hell is meno coming back this place sucks without her.

S

splozi

Is there a milkshake that brings girls to the yard? If so, someone please go find the recipe!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Many of Louboutin's designs I don't like. I'm more into the simple elegant look but I do like color. I really like these.

over9five

Staff member
Maybe Menotyou would come back if certain members (myself included) would no longer joke about things that probably didn't happen anyhow....

I know I am quick to have fun with any situation, and it may seem fun and harmless, BUT I also know Menotyou is very embarrassed about having been dragged into that whole weird story.

So, it is time to forget about it and move forward. She is our fellow BCer, and we should all have her back on this.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
These are different. Not sure if I like them or not. Hmmmmm..............

Those look like something Billy The Exterminator's wife would wear............I have never understood how women could walk around in high heeled shoes.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Understands women......not one single iota!!!!! You and Klein could form a club!!
Stephen Hawking's biggest mystery at 70? Women - CBS News
British scientist Stephen Hawking has decoded some of the most puzzling mysteries of the universe but he has left one mystery for the rest of the world to solve: How he has managed to survive so long with such a crippling disease.

As for Hawking himself, he says there is only one enduring mystery of the universe he has found impossible to crack: Women.