When will "black" Friday be called something different?

Box Ox

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think it'll soon be called "Negro Friday" and @Turdferguson will be here to sell the name change on behalf of his President.

Everyone knows you don't go out to the stores on black Friday, it's really a jungle out there. A racial jungle right Joe....
eKJlYRhdtziltZM-800x450-noPad.jpg

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Don't want to run into any of those negros, right Joe?

Amazing to see him this young 50 years ago, and realize how little he's done in all that time.
Ha! Excellent point. You gotta work pretty hard to avoid accomplishing a damn thing for 40 years in government.
Here is a list of his accomplishments :

Got SUPER wealthy
Lied like a rug
Became potus

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think it'll soon be called "Negro Friday" and @Turdferguson will be here to sell the name change on behalf of his President.

I'm sure SNL will do a skit on Biden's negro comment as if a Republican said the same.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The term "Black Friday" originated in Philadelphia. In the early 1960s, Philadelphia police griped about the congested streets, clogged with motorists and pedestrians heading to the Army-Navy football game and looking for deals post-Thanksgiving, calling it “Black Friday.”
According to History.com, Philly's biggest department stores tried to steer away from the negative name and call it “Big Friday,” but the rebranding didn’t stick.

The term “Black Friday” (in the retail sense) was coined in the 1960s to mark the kickoff to the Christmas shopping season.
“Black” refers to stores moving from the “red” to the “black,” back when accounting records were kept by hand, and red ink indicated a loss, and black a profit.