When will new contract books be available?

Brownsfan

I'm wondering if any one knows when will get a physical copy of the contract? Any news on a date when it will be out? Thanks

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have no idea when the print version will be available but do know that the online version has been out for some time now. It can be viewed on both the Teamster and TDU websites.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sure they will do a print version. They may even raise dues to pay for it too. Someone's friend might own the printing house.

Bojangles do you always drink the kool aid? What needs to be proofread? It's the same contract as the last one! Add a few sentences and that's it..... ????

Sent using BrownCafe App
The majority of our Teamster officials are High School dropouts are you sure they can read? Haha
Okay but someday when you grow up and become a big boy or boys maybe you will be doing it. Until then you can make jokes but that's all they are because guys are just two Kool aid drinking TDU's sounding off on a message board. Lol you think from using this site that you are really more than you are.

Who's really drinking the Kool aid now?

Big Bad Wolf

Funny have the Hold Out Crew was willing to vote NO for 5 years on a contract yet can't wait the normal few months for contract books. I love chronic complainers. They are easily avoidable in life.

Where are you pigs now?

dumptheoldguardteamsters

How long should it take to reprint 2008/2013 contract? Add a few more concessions! Add a year to progression... Add language that lets 100% of your raise to be used for THEEE day TEAMCARE fails...
HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE??

"THE PIGS ARE IN THE MARBLE PALACE"

Big Bad Wolf

How long should it take to reprint 2008/2013 contract? Add a few more concessions! Add a year to progression... Add language that lets 100% of your raise to be used for THEEE day TEAMCARE fails...
HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE??

"THE PIGS ARE IN THE MARBLE PALACE"
That's a question for the printer. Aligningment and binding takes a little time. Then each supplement is added to the corresponding areas Master. Your blaming Hoffa for contract book speed? Lmbfao!!
Do you have a smartphone? If so, stop your complaining. For people that work so hard, I hear a lot of crying on this site.

Where are you pigs now?

Nimnim

The Nim
A number of weeks ago my BA made a really unexpected 3 day appearance on my midnight shift, and while he was there I asked him about the physical copy of the contracts and he said it'd probably be around late July or August that they showed up. He said it was currently being worked on and proofread, which I can understand you want to get that right. He did agree with me that aside from the supplements the master was done many months ago so at least the NMA should have been ready for printing by now.

My BA did let me know about something I wasn't aware of though, which is they have to estimate how many copies they need until the next contract because they only do one run of the printing. Getting that proper estimate may delay some areas a little. At least the time it takes for someone who can make the call to feel confident about it.

Also I worked in a print shop for about 6 months after HS. Something that seems simple can take a considerable amount of time. It took myself and 2 coworkers 3 8 hour days days to properly collate and bind with glue, much like the contract books I get from the union, a few thousand planners for a local high school. Imagine a few hundred thousand, even with a bunch more people.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Some people just like shouting at the rain.

1zdt3kj.jpg