When will they interview me?

BirdNerd79

UPS gave me a tour of their facility on 6/27 which was last Wednesday. They said somebody would probably call me shortly for an interview but I haven't heard from anyone yet. How long does it usually take to hear from somebody to come in for an interview?

UPSGUY72

UPS gave me a tour of their facility on 6/27 which was last Wednesday. They said somebody would probably call me shortly for an interview but I haven't heard from anyone yet. How long does it usually take to hear from somebody to come in for an interview?

If you don't hear anything in the next month or two reapply online... You weren't the only one to get a tour and they only have so many positions open they only call the people that they want to hire they don't call to tell you that you didn't make the cut...

BirdNerd79

If you don't hear anything in the next month or two reapply online... You weren't the only one to get a tour and they only have so many positions open they only call the people that they want to hire they don't call to tell you that you didn't make the cut...

I just assumed since they gave me a tour of the facility that they would at least interview me.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
HR came down yesterday looking for someone who filled out an application at my hub going by the name BirdNerd79. If you guys see him let him know HR is gonna be calling him soon.