When will UPS say you make too much an hour and change the hourly rate format or rate?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Those are fine. It's the cell phone and cable bills that are more than my mortgage.
Which are non essentials technically.

This is really why a good wage doesn't go as far as it once did. We have many more bills that are considered a part of every day life than 30-40 years ago.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Which are non essentials technically.

This is really why a good wage doesn't go as far as it once did. We have many more bills that are considered a part of every day life than 30-40 years ago.
Agreed. I got suckered into all this crap by my kids and now I can't live without Internet and HD TV in every room in the house and on my new phone which I still can't figure out.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Agreed. I got suckered into all this crap by my kids and now I can't live without Internet and HD TV in every room in the house and on my new phone which I still can't figure out.
Reality though is weather it's essential or not you kids pretty much have to have the Internet and computers or tablets to survive in this world today.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
A couple drivers and I were sitting in office tonight taking lunch, and we were talking about how much drivers will be making in the next contract after this one. Interesting discussion really. Are they really going to continue to let drivers keep making more and more money hourly after we start making like over 40 bux an hour?

I have a feeling it won't be UPS saying we make too much, but it will be the public sector who have no idea what we do or how hard we do it. "Why do they make so much to deliver boxes...doesn't take a rocket scientist to do that..."

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I have a feeling it won't be UPS saying we make too much, but it will be the public sector who have no idea what we do or how hard we do it. "Why do they make so much to deliver boxes...doesn't take a rocket scientist to do that..."
If joe or Judy public want to do this job and see how easy it is then step the hell up and try it....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I have no problem getting smaller raises in the next contract but there needs to be better language on other issues in the contract..seems really watered down. Part-timers need larger wages and 12.00 starting wage...jmo