When will we have a Tentative Agreement to vote on?

Moneythehardway

When will we have a tentative agreement to vote on or from the past when does it typically happen? Its going on mid May now, if they wait too long say mid to late June and we vote it down then thats pushing it mighty close to the current contract expiring (July 31st) to try to get a new deal done instead of being ahead of the game

Last edited:

brown_trousers

When they finally finish negotiating our paycuts, pension concessions, and gutting our healthcare, they will present the agreement to us and urge us to vote yes on this landmark victory of a contract.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
When will we have a tentative agreement to vote on or from the past when does it typically happen? Its going on mid May now, if they wait too long say mid to late June and we vote it down then thats pushing it mighty close to the current contract expiring (July 31st) to try to get a new deal done instead of being ahead of the game
That’s the whole plan. That way they can make us work under the old deal, until a new one is worked out, behind closed doors with steak, hookers, and blow.

Tony Q

In a sick kind of way I'd like to see a strike, like 1997. It would really be interesting to see what the membership is made of. I know we could potentially never get the volume back, but after hearing so many people think we need one it would be interesting.

Tony Q

A strike is a last resort.
I know, but listening to it all I'd like to see it all burn down. You know give the members what they want. Everywhere I look I see concessions this strike that, it would be interesting seeing what the members are made of, thats all.