When you can't pass laws in your favor, use social media to ban

BrownArmy

You're trying so hard to pretend this isn't about liberal tears. It's kind of pathetic my guy.

You’re trying so hard to turn WalWart’s obvious move about straight capitalism into ‘liberal tears’.

WalWart isn’t thinking about liberal/conservative, they’re thinking about shareholders.

BrownArmy

So why are you so concerned about people carrying guns then?

Personally?

I give zero fks about it, one way or another.

I’m also giving zero fks about businesses that make their own decisions about their bottom line.

Is it rational? Erm, probably not.

I’m also not on the BOD of WalWart, Kroger, CVS, etc.

I just disagree with you that the impetus is ‘liberal tears’, whatever that even means.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I just disagree with you that the impetus is ‘liberal tears’, whatever that even means.
You do agree with me you just are hiding behind "capitalism".

These companies are afraid the liberal extremists will come after them with a boycott or social justice media campaign and it will affect their bottom line. Yes, that's a company reacting in a 'capitalist' way, in response to the liberal tears.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re the random guy in that CVS in Stoughton with a CC...

What do you do?

You going to shoot?

To me, the entire premise is ridiculous.

Is this the Wild West?
I wish more people would carry guns.

You walk around with an illusion of safety. You live in a bubble fren, I assure you this is reality and you have been lucky so far if you don’t believe a gun is a necessity.

BrownArmy

I wish more people would carry guns.

You walk around with an illusion of safety. You live in a bubble fren, I assure you this is reality and you have been lucky so far if you don’t believe a gun is a necessity.

Wrong.

I don’t own or need a firearm.

No matter what happens in my life, I assure you that ‘not having a gun’ will ever turn out to be a problem for me.

#smalldk
#youwillbeshotbeforeyoucandraw

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re the random guy in that CVS in Stoughton with a CC...

What do you do?

You going to shoot?

To me, the entire premise is ridiculous.

Is this the Wild West?
So you're saying you're okay with innocent people dying because it's ridiculous to expect good people to do anything about it.

Ok, you're entitled to that ridiculous opinion.