When you can't pass laws in your favor, use social media to ban

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Walgreens, Wegmans and CVS are the latest retailers no longer allowing customers to openly carry guns at their locations.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you have a CC?

OMG, who cares.

Why in the world do you need to show in a CVS?
I totally agree with you, why does anyone care? The liberals have completely gone off the rails, and companies are forced to take these stupid stances on things that don't matter, or face blowback in the social justice wars.

BrownArmy

I totally agree with you, why does anyone care? The liberals have completely gone off the rails, and companies are forced to take these stupid stances on things that don't matter, or face blowback in the social justice wars.

Or, from a completely economic standpoint, WalWart decided that having a ‘mass shooting’ on their property wasn’t bad enough, but what if it could be proven that the next ‘mass shooter’ got ammunition from WalWart?

WalWart isn’t bowing down to liberal tears, they made a calculated business decision.

It’s not about liberal nonsense, it’s about the bottom line.

Feel free to go to CVS with a gun in your pants, if that’s what you’re into.

I just want to pick up my wife’s prescription, deodorant, shaving cream, and a toy car for my toddler, no gun necessary.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Or, from a completely economic standpoint, WalWart decided that having a ‘mass shooting’ on their property wasn’t bad enough, but what if it could be proven that the next ‘mass shooter’ got ammunition from WalWart?

WalWart isn’t bowing down to liberal tears, they made a calculated business decision.
Explain why it matters, from an economic standpoint, if the next mass shooter got ammo from Walmart.

BrownArmy

Explain why it matters, from an economic standpoint, if the next mass shooter got ammo from Walmart.

Optics, nothing more.

Honestly, it’s irrelevant, but optics are everything.

WalWart is currently making business decisions about guns & ammo that may or may not agree with the ‘spreadsheets’, but agree with public sentiment.

WalWart is making a business decision.

Corporations are people, fren.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Optics, nothing more.

Honestly, it’s irrelevant, but optics are everything.

WalWart is currently making business decisions about guns & ammo that may or may not agree with the ‘spreadsheets’, but agree with public sentiment.

WalWart is making a business decision.

Corporations are people, fren.
You said they're not bowing to liberal tears, they're just making a business decision.

Now you've clarified that they're making a business decision to bow to liberal tears.

Which is exactly my point you were trying to disagree with. Carry on.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Do you have a CC?

OMG, who cares.

Why in the world do you need to show in a CVS?
That's the thing I don't understand ... I carry all the time but never openly.
Sort of stupid to me to advertise to the shooter that I have a gun ... anyone he does see with a gun will be the first picked off.
Definitely getting a 3 shot burst if not more.

BrownArmy

You said they're not bowing to liberal tears, they're just making a business decision.

Now you've clarified that they're making a business decision to bow to liberal tears.

Which is exactly my point you were trying to disagree with. Carry on.

Wrong, think it over for a minute, it's not liberal tears, it's COLD HARD LIBERTARIAN ECONOMIC REALITY.

Enjoy your Burrito fren