When you got that awful day at work, what goes through your mind to make it better?

W

What The Hawk?

As a preloader I could sit here and say you drivers and etc don't have tough days but y'all have to deal with PEOPLE through out your day so I know I don't really have it that bad. I've been in customer service for 7 years I know it sucks. When you get that tough day, what gets you through it?

W

What The Hawk?

Office girls...lunch time...George strait Pandora...locking myself in the back of the truck and barking as loud as I can
When I get hit in the face with a package too many times I go up to the front of the truck and cuss as much as I can!

W

What The Hawk?

And I sing really loud while I'm driving...and talk to myself a lot
I talk to myself too. lol I have to preload two trucks next to a new lady who is on two trucks and always wants to help me (which I don't want help from a newbie) or stays in her trucks too long and I end up pulling for her AND the dude who's preloading for 3 trucks who's been there for 9 years and STILL has to write the number on every damn box.

W

What The Hawk?

Writing the number on the box helps the driver out too
He really messes me up tho cause he misses irregulars too. At least keep track of your packages and pull them off and then write on them when you get a break in between when the belt gets turned off.

W

What The Hawk?

Belt gets turned off quite a bit cause on the other side we got pallets for Boeing. One person pulling damn near 1100 plus packages for that.

Indecisi0n

I just think. I will make bank. They just seem to throw money to me. I just gotta catch it
l41lFvtuqmey9QTAY.gif

jaker

trolling
As a preloader I could sit here and say you drivers and etc don't have tough days but y'all have to deal with PEOPLE through out your day so I know I don't really have it that bad. I've been in customer service for 7 years I know it sucks. When you get that tough day, what gets you through it?
You load two trucks so when do you have a bad day

the people on your route are not the issue to having a bad day , it is crappy loads and management asking for miracles everyday

Pooter

Dealing with people is the easy part.

Managing the load and time is what drives me nuts. I have a heavy industrial route so I like to clean as much as I can before pick ups.

Nonetheless, once I give up trying, my day becomes easy :D

Music and commentating on retards on the road helps me get in zen

W

What The Hawk?

You load two trucks so when do you have a bad day

the people on your route are not the issue to having a bad day , it is crappy loads and management asking for miracles everyday
Can you not read? My job does get difficult and yeah I get bad days just like you do. Don't act like your job is hard. There are much harder jobs out there and people make way less.

jaker

trolling
Can you not read? My job does get difficult and yeah I get bad days just like you do. Don't act like your job is hard. There are much harder jobs out there and people make way less.
You got to love when outsiders act like they know our job

what are these much harder jobs that you know of Give some examples that you have done that harder since you know they are harder or are you just talking about other jobs that again you know nothing about