When you guys get to work today

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
and routes are cut, feel free to use Article 49 if any helpers are being used. This is of course if you're covered under the Southern Supplement.

PCD = package car driver
TCD = temporary cover driver (permanent PT employee)

Art 49
SECTION 7 - PART-TIME COVER DRIVER

The Employer will post a Temporary Cover Driver (TCD) trainee list and will state the number of employees needed for this training. No new list will be posted until the number on the original list has been satisfied.

(A) Seniority Part-time employees may work as coverage drivers. They may cover vacations in excess of those filled by full-time vacation coverage drivers and may fill absences in excess of those covered by full-time non-bid drivers. All TCD(s) will be offered package car driver (PCD) work prior to using seasonal package drivers. Additionally, during the peak season period, when a PCD(s) is absent, said route(s) will not be abolished and helper(s) utilization increased to avoid using a TCD(s) to cover said absence(s). No coverage drivers may be used if full-time employees are on layoff. Part-time coverage drivers may not be used to supplement the work force, only as temporary replacements.

vvv

Thanks.....but I never made it there. Too much to do and was lacking the ambition. Plus I never shaved for the past 3 weeks and needed some time to look appropriate again for my loving boss.

vvv

Who works this week? Take vacation like your pal Wally.
It was available but I skipped it as I'll get asked everyday if I want off anyway. Would rather secure and lock down summer months......although I would get asked then as well more than likely.

vvv

I take it I won't see you guys Saturday for double time?
If regular Saturday is time and a half......and working a holiday such as the Friday after Thanksgiving double time.......shouldn't a holiday that falls on a Saturday be perhaps double time and a half??

Not that I'm a greedy bastard or anything.......I JUST WANT IT ALL!! :)

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Well technically we get the 8hrs Saturday plus hours worked will be doubletime. So if you don't work all week but Saturday you'll get 8hr holiday for Sat & Sun, plus doubletime for the one day you work, Saturday.

That's efficient use of time.

vvv

Didn't shave for 3 weeks. :bsbullf:
No kidding.....no need to BS about that. Told you too many times they don't bother me about certain things. They wouldn't even waste their time on that topic with me. And not like I do that often anyway as I hate to be unshaven regardless if I worked here or not. Was just finishing too late daily and didn't want to waste the time doing so in the morning and took care of other stuff.
You must really be terrified of this company......start reversing the trend on them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No kidding.....no need to BS about that. Told you too many times they don't bother me about certain things. They wouldn't even waste their time on that topic with me. And not like I do that often anyway as I hate to be unshaven regardless if I worked here or not. Was just finishing too late daily and didn't want to waste the time doing so in the morning and took care of other stuff.
You must really be terrified of this company......start reversing the trend on them.
You're full of it or you have the weakest management team in the country.

My management team would of given you a one bladed bic after 3-4 days and said shave or go home.

vvv

Didn't shave for 3 weeks. :bsbullf:
I wish I can have you contact my sups and center manager directly, or perhaps some other drivers in my building so you can "fact check" my so called BS.
Afterwards I can guarantee you 100% that you wouldn't critique my posts in the manner you do.

Don't be too jealous that you don't possess the stones to do what I do or say what I say and maintain your job.
Grow something downstairs and as I told others don't be some patsy and pushover......make a little noise......take a stand.
Problem is you never will because you're a coward more than likely.

Next time you get face to face and heated with your Division Manager in front of others.....or suddenly interject with your comments during an important PCM with many many present and everybody hushed and call BS on your Division Manager and the company in general regarding policy come let me know.
I think we'll all be holding our breath for quite some time.