46B7885F-D8B0-40E3-A967-8AD028F9FDE3.jpeg
*looks around for “mechanical lift” device*

Love it! Lol

UnconTROLLed

perfection
*looks around for “mechanical lift” device*

Love it! Lol
don't touch, leave area, notify sup

Many of these freight pcs. (it is freight...)are 10-30% heavier than the labels suggest, leading to over 150s. you can see the actual weight on the package sometimes..a little trick I learned from revenue recovery.

Jstpeachy

don't touch, leave area, notify sup

Many of these freight pcs. (it is freight...)are 10-30% heavier than the labels suggest, leading to over 150s. you can see the actual weight on the package sometimes..a little trick I learned from revenue recovery.

PT sup isn’t amused when I yell well where’s the damn forklift down the line lol this one claimed to be 115 lbs on the shipping label but I call bs.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
PT sup isn’t amused when I yell well where’s the damn forklift down the line lol this one claimed to be 115 lbs on the shipping label but I call bs.
You were probably correct. That's why over 70s should always have team assist, if only because the shippers lie like dogs and ups is only reactive to the scammers.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Flipping end over end works well ;)
How the hell else are you supposed to do it? Nobody home to help. Flip it a couple of times and slide right on the handcart, flip it a couple more times up the 3 steps to the door. I mean seriously, how the hell else are we supposed to get rid of those things??? I’d dr that in the middle of a Compton project. Get out of my life!!!

Justaloader

I'm a fan of the home gyms myself, and entertainment centers. Oh, and should I mention anything that Detroit Axle ships? Box says 20 lbs, yet when it falls off the roller line to the floor of the trailer and the trailer rocks back and forth......makes me think they forgot a zero on the end of that "20".

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How the hell else are you supposed to do it? Nobody home to help. Flip it a couple of times and slide right on the handcart, flip it a couple more times up the 3 steps to the door. I mean seriously, how the hell else are we supposed to get rid of those things??? I’d dr that in the middle of a Compton project. Get out of my life!!!

Ask for help

Jstpeachy

I'm a fan of the home gyms myself, and entertainment centers. Oh, and should I mention anything that Detroit Axle ships? Box says 20 lbs, yet when it falls off the roller line to the floor of the trailer and the trailer rocks back and forth......makes me think they forgot a zero on the end of that "20".

Ive seen many many 70lb+ boxes that claim to be 4 lbs. how they get away with that I don’t get. You’d think UPS would care about that lost money but nah- they just kick preload out early before sort is done to make up the funds hahaha

GenericUsername

It's cute you're taking it up to the door. Back into the driveway and shove that bitch off the back bumper at the garage. Cya!