Where are Maury's Shills Lately?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Has anyone else noticed that Maury's people haven't been posting much recently? It's nice to see such a wide range of employees across the different divisions of FedEx all saying pretty much the same thing about the company. No quadro or 59Dano or any of the usual suspects on here defending the company. Maybe they've given up for the time being, or maybe there's a re-grouping process going on that will give us some "new" pro-company shills (same people with different usernames).

I know that Corporate monitors this sight, so they must have at least some idea that the natives are pretty restless these days. It's great to see employees from HD and Ground here, and maybe we can get the word out to the FedEx Freight people too. Whenever I see an employee from another division at a loading dock it's usually the same story, which is "work harder for the same crap money".

Maybe Maury will get on here himself and tell us how good we've got it. How about "Lying Sack" as a username?

vantexan

What's the name of the Jethro Tull song where he talks about the all-time loser and says the all-time winner has got him by the buddys? Maybe the company figures it has everything pretty much sewn up. No need to convince anyone of the evils of unions. Fat chance of getting one now.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It's great to see employees from HD and Ground here, and maybe we can get the word out to the FedEx Freight people too. Whenever I see an employee from another division at a loading dock it's usually the same story, which is "work harder for the same crap money".

I talked to a FedEx Freight guy yesterday whio was interested in transfering to Express. And my response was "you don't wanna do that!" He'd go to part-time employment with 30 years to reach top scale instead of being full-time with only a 4 year topout.

He was pretty upset that Freight keeps sending their assigned vehicles to other locations. I then added "welcome to my world."

LTFedExer

What's the name of the Jethro Tull song where he talks about the all-time loser and says the all-time winner has got him by the buddys? Maybe the company figures it has everything pretty much sewn up. No need to convince anyone of the evils of unions. Fat chance of getting one now.
I believe you're referring to 'Locomotive Breath'

quadro

Has anyone else noticed that Maury's people haven't been posting much recently? It's nice to see such a wide range of employees across the different divisions of FedEx all saying pretty much the same thing about the company. No quadro or 59Dano or any of the usual suspects on here defending the company.
The other day you were on R1a's bandwagon with how much time I have on my hands and how easy it is for me to post. Now you're saying that I don't post much. Twisting the facts to fit your story again?

You and R1a never did comment on the facts I posted other than to throw insults around. Wonder why that was? Don't want to jam up these threads with truths and facts? Just wondering. Just because I like my job and find that FedEx meets most of my needs doesn't make me a shill. Maybe it puts me in the minority of employees, maybe not, but I'm just as entitled to my opinions as you are even though you don't think so. And I really cannot help it if a fact or two get in your way.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Has anyone else noticed that Maury's people haven't been posting much recently? It's nice to see such a wide range of employees across the different divisions of FedEx all saying pretty much the same thing about the company.

The echo chamber is nice, no?

No quadro or 59Dano or any of the usual suspects on here defending the company. Maybe they've given up for the time being, or maybe there's a re-grouping process going on that will give us some "new" pro-company shills (same people with different usernames).

Maybe your usual crap is getting tiresome. Your posts are one-dimensional and predictable. There will be no rational discussions of anything as long as you participate because your entire mindset is that anyone who disagrees with you for any reason is either a fool or a shill (if not both). No one else's opinion matters and no one else's insight matters because no one else matters. This board has become nothing more than a place for you to try and validate your stupid immaturity. There's no need to pay attention to this board with any regularity anymore. It doesn't matter if I check in daily, weekly, or monthly because I'll keep seeing the same ranting nonsense.

I'll let you in on a secret. There are higher-ups who lurk here at times. Wanna know what they think? They laugh their butts off at your ranting lunacy. You're pegged as some nobody who likes to run his mouth on the web. You aren't taken seriously. Look at the things you post. How could they take you seriously?

Have at it!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey there Shillmeister. If they are so confident that this site is a joke, then why do they keep trotting out fools like you and quadro? The fact that 100 of them are monitoring right now is proof that they are concerned. Good try, lackey.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey there Shillmeister. If they are so confident that this site is a joke, then why do they keep trotting out fools like you and quadro? The fact that 100 of them are monitoring right now is proof that they are concerned. Good try, lackey.

Dear Shill(s),

It has now jumped to 122 people watching. I think they're afraid that the truth is spreading quickly and that all of their strategies to stop it (including planting trolls) are failing miserably. Since I'm such a joke, here's one for you.

Q: What do you get when a fat, useless, and brain-dead FedEx engineer sits on their ass all day long?

A: A Memphoid. The only successful treatment is for them is to remove said fat ass from chair, and take a trip out into the real world (the one where we live and work). Preparation M won't work.....sorry.

I'm guessing that next time I check, the count will be even higher.

vantexan

Dear Shill(s),

It has now jumped to 122 people watching.

122 really isn't that much. Most likely couriers spreading the word. In all honesty though we probably won't accomplish much ranting. I'm still for waiting to see what happens in March. It may be a decent raise.

Ghostwriter

On Sept. 20, 2011 at 8:15pm there are 179 people viewing this forum. I do not think 179 people would get on this site just for kicks. I think this forum is an important place for people to stay informed and interpret various points (of view) on important topics. Gives the reg hard-working person a little support that other people are going through the same situations.

59 Dano

This site isn't a joke, you are.

What are they concerned about? Are they concerned that some half-arser is going to say something like, "I wish your pasty fat ass was out here on the road with the rest of us. You are a bastard from the bowels of Hell."?(Answer: no) The only concern is that you act that freaking stupid and immature while on the clock and make a bigger fool of yourself than what nature made of you.

As for the increased site views, there are a dozen possible explanations so of course you assume that Memphis is "concerned" and that they're sending out the troops to combat your... your... personal insults hurled at anyone who isn't an hourly employee. Yes, Memphis is truly terrified. There was a big meeting today to figure out what to do once you start with the "yo momma" remarks. Yes, MFE, Memphis is on red (no -- PURPLE!!) alert!! Terrified, I tell you!!! Out of tens of thousands of US employees, there are around a hundred or two people looking at this site!

REVOLUTION!!! REVOLUTION!!! NORMA RAE!!!

;)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This site isn't a joke, you are.

What are they concerned about? Are they concerned that some half-arser is going to say something like, "I wish your pasty fat ass was out here on the road with the rest of us. You are a bastard from the bowels of Hell."?(Answer: no) The only concern is that you act that freaking stupid and immature while on the clock and make a bigger fool of yourself than what nature made of you.

As for the increased site views, there are a dozen possible explanations so of course you assume that Memphis is "concerned" and that they're sending out the troops to combat your... your... personal insults hurled at anyone who isn't an hourly employee. Yes, Memphis is truly terrified. There was a big meeting today to figure out what to do once you start with the "yo momma" remarks. Yes, MFE, Memphis is on red (no -- PURPLE!!) alert!! Terrified, I tell you!!! Out of tens of thousands of US employees, there are around a hundred or two people looking at this site!

REVOLUTION!!! REVOLUTION!!! NORMA RAE!!!

;)

Laugh all you want. The word is getting out despite your efforts, and Memphis doesn't like that. Funny how you only appear when the concern level grows. You're the joke, lackey.

59 Dano

Laugh all you want. The word is getting out despite your efforts, and Memphis doesn't like that. Funny how you only appear when the concern level grows. You're the joke, lackey.

Don't be such a delusional dope. They know that you're the typical loudmouth who has all the answers but who never pursues opportunities for professional growth to implement those answers. You'd rather sit at the computer and complain. You aren't the first and won't be the last.

I'll tell you exactly how the higher ups operate. They aren't going to unleash the dogs of opposition on a freaking message board that 99.9% of the hourlies don't read. That would be a tremendous waste. If they do anything at all they'll send in a few sympathizers to fight the good fight with you. You'll be their source of information.

Lucho Kaiser

Long time lurker, first time poster. I dont think memphis is focusing on what were saying on here or any forum for that matter. Ive worked over a decade, both agfs and dgo, if they were listening it would mean they actually care about our opinions, im certain they do not. Defend fedex all you want, but the company has lost its original repectable direction and is content with its new direction profit-sales-profit. Remember when the customer meant everything? Im del po1 at 3:00 pm with a 10:30 AM cutoff and no one cares but the customer. Ive seem to find that the employees who defend fedex and its continuing practices are managers/employees who kiss alot of SR manager butt (the ones who show up an hour before punch in because its an escape from a miserable homelife and BS in their office about failed marriages) fudge numbers, (like scanning a package as inbound and outbound even when their staying overnight to raise volumes) screw employees if it benefits them (I never told you to do this or deliver that...you didnt mention lates when you left...im gonna have to give you a letter...) guy next rt over says he cant offer help on p1 or p2 then get back and see they took a 2hr split lunch and management doesnt blink an eye because he's the guy showing up an hour early kissing butt. Within one day everyone at the station knows why so an so is on Fmla or who just got suspended. When I started in 1998 it was not at all like this. Boy has the last decade changed. This job keeps the dumb happy and the intelligent insane. If it wasnt for tuition reimbursement and pending graduation, I would have already left. But type away, because memphis only cares about their investors and whatever they can do to please them at our expense.... I'd love to know how quadro and 59 remain so content with this let alone defend it.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
.... I'd love to know how quadro and 59 remain so content with this let alone defend it.

They're both either wearing heavy-duty blinders or working on earning a black belt in brown nosing. What Memphis is doing these days is purely indefensible. Paying off politicians to have the labor laws going Fred's way, messing with our retirements, micromanaging to the extreme etc. It's all about kissing Wall Street's ass anymore.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the whole thing self-destruct within the next 10 years.

By the way, welcome aboard Lucho. :happy2:

vantexan

The new reality is paying people crap wages for work that is worth much more than that. Good for greedy Republicans and FedEx Ground contractors, and bad for everyone else.

I really wish the Republicans would stop creating work for others and make their money like Democrats. You know, sit on your butt and collect goodies from the Federal Gov't in exchange for your vote. It's the Chicago way!!