Where can I buy a hat?

theUPSman

I'm on the Upser's website. I'm on the Twin Hill site under our discounts link, and I have found the socks, but I need a hat as well. I'll be driving Saturday Air soon, and I need both. The hat is not on the Twin Hill site, and I'm wondering if anyone knows which site it's on? Thanks!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm on the Upser's website. I'm on the Twin Hill site under our discounts link, and I have found the socks, but I need a hat as well. I'll be driving Saturday Air soon, and I need both. The hat is not on the Twin Hill site, and I'm wondering if anyone knows which site it's on? Thanks!

I assume you are looking for the baseball style hat. This is part of the uniform issue. Ask your center team to either give you one as they may have them on hand or ask them to order one for you if they don't. If they have to order one ask them to order your winter hat at the same time, if this is something that is needed in your area. The hat is not required so you don't need it but it is available if you want one.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Speaking of hats, I saw the new wide brim hat on a Feeder Driver today. These is the first time I saw one in my Hub, I liked it and I think I will order one if I can figure out the head measurement. I noticed it was listed on the uniform order form the other day when I ordered a couple of feeder pants for the winter.:wink2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Speaking of hats, I saw the new wide brim hat on a Feeder Driver today. These is the first time I saw one in my Hub, I liked it and I think I will order one if I can figure out the head measurement. I noticed it was listed on the uniform order form the other day when I ordered a couple of feeder pants for the winter.:wink2:

Feeder pants? Put a few pounds on?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Feeder pants? Put a few pounds on?

Yeap, I went on a cruise last May and somehow put twelve pounds on that won't go away. I'm at a working weight of 215 and had to go up to a 40 inch waist. I'm 5'10", so its not that bad. I'm fifty and losing the my fight with middle age spread. I think its really that these Twin Hill pants are sized wrong and my doctor's scale needs calibrating too. My wife is a great cook also.

Bad Gas!

Scratch...I hear ya.i have similar numbers..If I had done the feeder thing, I would be a walking heart attack by now..My unhealthy snacking doesn't help the issue..

705red

Browncafe Steward
I'm preparing for feeder, i have been working on getting in the right mindset, putting on the weight so i can fit in easier when my number gets called.

You know how you can tell how long someone has been driving feeder?

how flat their butt is, from sitting all day!

chev

Nightcrawler
Yeap, I went on a cruise last May and somehow put twelve pounds on that won't go away. I'm at a working weight of 215 and had to go up to a 40 inch waist. I'm 5'10", so its not that bad. I'm fifty and losing the my fight with middle age spread. I think its really that these Twin Hill pants are sized wrong and my doctor's scale needs calibrating too. My wife is a great cook also.
:surprised: You too? I have the same problem. Damn uncalibrated scale and those wonderful deli roast beef subs. They are low fat, right?