Where can I buy a toy UPS truck?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
One of my customers has an 8 yr old boy who is autistic. According to his mom, the high point of his day is when he sees the UPS truck pull into the driveway. She was wondering if there was any place to order a little toy UPS truck for him to play with. I know we used to have them available in a catalogue but I havent seen one in quite awhile. Is there a website with UPS merchandise for sale?

tarbar66

Norscot has a P800 for $17.00. I think that is probably the book value of the remaining full size 800's, not the toys. They are on upsers.com

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I would ask one of you business development professionals if they have something they could give out. They usually keep something in their offices.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would ask one of your business development professionals if they have something they could give out. They usually keep something in their offices.

I don't think an 8 yr old kid would have much for use for a Starbuck's "buy 9, get the 10th latte free" card.

Seriously, that is a good idea--most of them have promotional items in their offices.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The little P600 package car in the catalog is about $4. A gave out quite a few over the years. They should have a copy of the catalog in the office what with all the stuff they give us and our customers. (insert laughter)

probellringer

just so u know...i bought the one from norscot,,omni models....it is 17-20 bucks...but it is size of a matcbox car...this is in last 6 months..i would definitely try sales rep dept first..they might have a better catalog

dillweed

Ebay. They often have the plush ones that can be tossed around with no injury. Also, the die cast but those might not be the best. You're a sweetie.

stealth8

I buy them ever year from the UPSER'S.com web-site, through the merchandise link. I usually buy 10 and give them out to the less fortunate kids in the area I deliver, at Christmas time. (early marketing scheme!) I have been giving them out for years now and some of the kids that are now adults still have them!!

browndevil

One of my customers has an 8 yr old boy who is autistic. According to his mom, the high point of his day is when he sees the UPS truck pull into the driveway. She was wondering if there was any place to order a little toy UPS truck for him to play with. I know we used to have them available in a catalogue but I havent seen one in quite awhile. Is there a website with UPS merchandise for sale?
If you can't find one I have an extra one. I used to buy them over the years to give to the kids on my route who enjoyed seeing me deliver to theirs houses. Send me a PM and I'll ship it to your building

DS

Fenderbender
If you can't find one I have an extra one. I used to buy them over the years to give to the kids on my route who enjoyed seeing me deliver to theirs houses. Send me a PM and I'll ship it to your building
I just got a tingly feeling that happens when someone does something nice .
devil is an angel at heart:happy2:

rod

Retired 22 years
I think I could find one of those little P600's if I dug deep enough. I would be happy to send it your way if you pm your address. P.S. Could I interest you in a souviener piece of a UPS airplane also?:happy2:

I've got a collection of 1/28th scale diecast package cars but the grandson will be getting those if he plays his cards right.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?

That is nice of you, I had a kid on my route with downs he also loved the UPS truck, he would come to meet me at the end of the driveway and I would give him the package. One day I gave him a UPS hat, the smile was better then any tip I have ever seen.

A few years later he died from a heart problem. His mom told me one of the greatest things he ever got was that UPS hat, he loved it, made him feel like he belonged.

If your kid is anything like the kid I knew it is well worth the effort.

rod

Retired 22 years
That is nice of you, I had a kid on my route with downs he also loved the UPS truck, he would come to meet me at the end of the driveway and I would give him the package. One day I gave him a UPS hat, the smile was better then any tip I have ever seen.

A few years later he died from a heart problem. His mom told me one of the greatest things he ever got was that UPS hat, he loved it, made him feel like he belonged.

If your kid is anything like the kid I knew it is well worth the effort.

I bet I gave out 6 dozen hats over the years to kids-------------------------------and good looking gals.