Where can I buy this bag?

oldupsman

Interesting. We have none. We don't even have a changing room. Just a small restroom. 45-50 route center.

You should have a locker room with lockers for every driver and the room should be heated.
A 45-50 route center? What is it? A trailer with a toilet? My guess would be legally if you have any
female drivers you should have 2 separate locker rooms. Really, that's just totally unacceptable.

oldngray

nowhere special
You should have a locker room with lockers for every driver and the room should be heated.
A 45-50 route center? What is it? A trailer with a toilet? My guess would be legally if you have any
female drivers you should have 2 separate locker rooms. Really, that's just totally unacceptable.

and the contract also says hot and cold running water.

My building got around that by saying the water fountain was the cold water and the big wash basin had enough hot water for the first couple of people.

JL 0513

My center went up in the early '80's. No space for a locker room. Perhaps there's a grandfather clause?

rod

Retired 22 years
Why does generation oldbag think only they are right, all of the time?

Because they have had the experience of living in the real world for a long time---not just seeing things by looking out of their parents basement window. If I want advise about playing a video game I would ask a snowflake--other than that I'm going with a generation old bag. Everyone goes through the "I know it all stage" growing up but after awhile you realize you know very little. The day will come when you look back and say "damn-this younger generation is stupid".

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I assume you guys aren't cover drivers? Different car, different route everyday requires you to carry any supplies you might need.

In my backpack is my bluetooth speaker, portable charger/wires, extra pens/notices, map book (in case something happened to my phone), towel (for rainy days or hot summer days), high powered LED flashlight. Wallet and keys too.

10 hours on the road a day and you guys carry nothing with you? Yeah sure.
Sometimes I'll bring a Diet Coke

JL 0513

Sometimes I'll bring a Diet Coke

Sorry, I can't work in total silence all day. Need my Bluetooth speaker. Also, don't know how you spot house numbers after dark without a flashlight.

Bringing"nothing" to work means you're not prepared for work. Unless you keep your stuff in your own PC.

JL 0513

No one has ever mentioned lockers in my building. I don't need it.

We'd have to build an addition on to our center to fit a locker room. Problem is we'd have to buy adjacent land because we have no extra land. We'd have to buy a private residence next door. Not going to happen. During peak, drivers have to wait until the preload shift leaves in order to park their vehicle.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sorry, I can't work in total silence all day. Need my Bluetooth speaker. Also, don't know how you spot house numbers after dark without a flashlight.

Bringing"nothing" to work means you're not prepared for work. Unless you keep your stuff in your own PC.
Just because others manage to do the job without 40 lbs of crap doesn't mean they aren't prepared.

I've delivered for 10.5 years with nothing more than a roll of laminated maps.