Where did the side bar go?

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
What happened to the side bar that shows like the last 4 or 5 newest threads? There is just the popular and like section now.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Still there. Meet everyone at 8 tonight? (Seriously, try cleaning your cache)

Side-Bar.jpg

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Seriously though, I have asked about something similar to this before. Can a mod or admin not address this? At least attempt to ask me what the problem is? It still isn't there. I've switched browsers, reinstalled browsers still no side bar.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Seriously though, I have asked about something similar to this before. Can a mod or admin not address this? At least attempt to ask me what the problem is? It still isn't there. I've switched browsers, reinstalled browsers still no side bar.
We've been having some server issues lately and when the server load got too high on Wednesday I shut the widgets off to try to take some of the load off of the server. They were enabled again a few hours later, after the server stabilized.

Yesterday the same thing happened but they were only off for a half hour or so. Are they still not displaying for you today?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I did not know so I did not answer, mine is there.