Where do I go to view and or get a paper copy of the deductions related to my UPS retirement pay?

9outta10

Good day to all,
I have recently retired as a UPS driver in North Carolina. I am wondering where I can gain access, in document form or otherwise, to the deductions in my UPS retirement pay. I have spoken to other recent retirees who have the same issue. I have called multiple numbers via UPS and I have yet to get any answers from any of them as they have all been automated. Thank-you for any help that you can offer.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
@9outta10, I recently retired under the IBT/UPS and Central States Plans in the Atlanta area and I think we have the same pension plans. I got a statement in the mail before my first payment and this was at the bottom under my tax and medical deductions:

"To change your Federal Tax withholding election, mail your form to Benefit Disbursements-BNYM, PO Box 360534, Pittsburgh, PA 15251-6534. Obtain Election Forms at www.irs.gov or by calling (800) 773-8919.
Coming soon- Interactive website services to maintain your changes, and view your payment history and tax form. Look for the 01/01/2020 payment."

I'm not sure that 01/01/2020 is correct or this is what you are looking for.

old levi's

blank space
Good day to all,
I have recently retired as a UPS driver in North Carolina. I am wondering where I can gain access, in document form or otherwise, to the deductions in my UPS retirement pay. I have spoken to other recent retirees who have the same issue. I have called multiple numbers via UPS and I have yet to get any answers from any of them as they have all been automated. Thank-you for any help that you can offer.

There is a Benefit Disbursement Participant Site where you can register to view pension payments and also make withholding changes.