Where do I view my test results

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What kind of job are you applying for? I think you get an email saying your application was accepted but not the results. HR takes care of getting in touch with you regarding job status, appointments, forms to fill out and such.

scooby0048

I think you can go back to the application page and check to see if it was accepted and if there is anything additional required by the boxes being X'd or a check mark being shown instead. Give it a few days and call your HR.

By your screen name are you in Montana? I think our HR is based out of Idaho now. There's a guy...um...Seth that is pretty good at answering questions. Just can't think of his last name right now.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Part time preload sup position
There's a test?
1) On a scale of 1-10, rate your proficiency at making balls out of packing tape and throwing them at running fans.
2) Are you able to spend long periods of time kneeling, or bending over without taking rest breaks?
3) Can you fog a mirror while wearing the snazzy ups supervisor shirt and black pants in the summertime?

oldngray

nowhere special
There's a test?
1) On a scale of 1-10, rate your proficiency at making balls out of packing tape and throwing them at running fans.
2) Are you able to spend long periods of time kneeling, or bending over without taking rest breaks?
3) Can you fog a mirror while wearing the snazzy ups supervisor shirt and black pants in the summertime?

I think you can get "extra credit". :winks:

Skylarmt

Yes scooby I'm familiar with Seth. I'll give it a few days & contact him if I don't hear anything. Wasn't sure if it was something they send me or not. I'll go check the site & see if there's a + or minus sign cachsux & scooby.

scooby0048

Yes scooby I'm familiar with Seth. I'll give it a few days & contact him if I don't hear anything. Wasn't sure if it was something they send me or not. I'll go check the site & see if there's a + or minus sign cachsux & scooby.

The only + or - will be if you're carrying twins!

Real nice cach!