Where Fantasy meets Brown

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Okay, so I haven't seen this thread posted, but I wanted to see what kooky things have been happened upon. We've all met some flirtatious women or men, but I wanted to know some of the weirder, funnier things we've been through.

I've got more and probably better stories, but I'll lead with this. I'm dropping off at this rural resi. First class all the way. Big house, huge yard, well landscaped, pool, waterfront, the works, etc. I'm dropping off a lightweight EREG, triangular shaped, but firm all the way through. I had to pass through a residential gate (a nightmare). I slip in, hope to slip out, but I am greeted by this woman, probably in her fifties to jesus christ age, and she's like "Oh my, what a nice looking man you are. Are you full time or not, because I could use some help around the house." I try to be professional and usually I'm pretty quick but this woman had that famke jannsen look and just enchanted me a split second. I was about to say I have a pretty busy schedule and she just un-robed. Saggy curtains and drunken pancakes. I was speechless. Luckily, it was early afternoon, and I was like, " I got 42 stops and 220 packages to deliver." I literally ran back to the truck and drove about 110 down her gravel lane. Thank god the gate was still open.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Okay, so I haven't seen this thread posted, but I wanted to see what kooky things have been happened upon. We've all met some flirtatious women or men, but I wanted to know some of the weirder, funnier things we've been through.

I've got more and probably better stories, but I'll lead with this. I'm dropping off at this rural resi. First class all the way. Big house, huge yard, well landscaped, pool, waterfront, the works, etc. I'm dropping off a lightweight EREG, triangular shaped, but firm all the way through. I had to pass through a residential gate (a nightmare). I slip in, hope to slip out, but I am greeted by this woman, probably in her fifties to jesus christ age, and she's like "Oh my, what a nice looking man you are. Are you full time or not, because I could use some help around the house." I try to be professional and usually I'm pretty quick but this woman had that famke jannsen look and just enchanted me a split second. I was about to say I have a pretty busy schedule and she just un-robed. Saggy curtains and drunken pancakes. I was speechless. Luckily, it was early afternoon, and I was like, " I got 42 stops and 220 packages to deliver." I literally ran back to the truck and drove about 110 down her gravel lane. Thank god the gate was still open.

Bologna.

PT Car Washer

Get ready for a customer complaint tomorrow morning. "Driver was rude to me."

KOG72

I’m full of it

If I was single I would've hit it........just saying