Where is my check?

Theking30

SHORTY
They are always pushing direct deposit. Takes me 2 minutes to walk into the bank and deposit some and walk out with cash. About the same amount it would take me to stop at an Atm. Assuming it is not broken or out of money. I reckon I will get it Monday. Not a big deal. In the past they would have it at center before end of day. Since most are direct deposit they do not care any more.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I come to this app for information only I seek no personal conversation from any of you but for some of the smart a's that commented regarding direct deposit.... I set up my direct deposit last Tuesday due to switching bank accounts 8==D heads
The only dickbag here is you. Wasting ten minutes of your life signing up to an internet site to ask a question you could have asked while you were at work. Smart....crying and calling people names because you're apparently not financially savvy enough to have money set back so you are not living paycheck to paycheck, priceless!

Happy birthday hope your $100 check arrives Monday!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
When they started direct deposit the HR guy talked me out of signing up. He said that the money would be in the bank on Friday morning so my wife could go shopping with it. I told him he just talked me out of it because I want a little in my pocket before she spends the whole thing.:thumbsup:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They are always pushing direct deposit. Takes me 2 minutes to walk into the bank and deposit some and walk out with cash. About the same amount it would take me to stop at an Atm. Assuming it is not broken or out of money. I reckon I will get it Monday. Not a big deal. In the past they would have it at center before end of day. Since most are direct deposit they do not care any more.

I wake up Thursday morning, log on to upsers, look at my pay stub and update Quicken. I then go to work and watch the guys get all nervous when our paychecks don't show up on time.

badpal

^ This.

For those of you who still receive paper checks - electronic transfers are not effected by the weather.

Dumb people
Well I against credit cards just carry cash and it gives me a sense of pride to deposit a paycheck. And even though I well over 50 the tellers at my bank still give me a piece of candy.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
or just de-clutter your life a little and go paperless, you can still print them if you want..
I should go paperless. I've got too many damn stubs laying around the house

The best thing to do....

Is get direct deposit, but with a hard (paper) copy from the company.

Unless, you (trust) that you can download a copy from Upsers.... forever.

Why print out a copy on your own dime ?

-Bug-

That would be the second biggest lie. Any idea what the first is?
I love Dave?

Time for a new sub-forum. :biggrin:

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
The best thing to do....
Is get direct deposit, but with a hard (paper) copy from the company.
Unless, you (trust) that you can download a copy from Upsers.... forever.

please take no offense, but i have to ask.....you mean you have shoe boxes full of all your paystubs stored in the attic like my friend? for what purpose? what scenario could possibly happen that you would need a hard copy of a check from the third week of September three or four or fifteen years ago? i asked my friend the same thing and he couldn't answer me. he just said thats the way his dad did it and taught him.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
please take no offense

That's cool.

Just don't be offended by my response.

you mean you have shoe boxes full of all your paystubs stored in the attic like my friend? for what purpose?

Um....

What happened, that you are concerned about ?

what scenario could possibly happen that you would need a hard copy of a check from the third week of September three or four or fifteen years ago?

Are you feeling guilty ?

It is easy to find out.

What did you do ?

-Bug-